Order pulled, have my VIN#!

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Nick passed along the good news short time ago! My scheduled build date is 10/21.
However we could not change the color to Oxford White, and also confirmed now no CFTP option. All is fine as Twister Orange still is a color I really like, just was worried if in person I would not like. 2 months is not that far away.

LostM

Established Member
Nick passed along the good news short time ago! My scheduled build date is 10/21.
However we could not change the color to Oxford White, and also confirmed now no CFTP option. All is fine as Twister Orange still is a color I really like, just was worried if in person I would not like. 2 months is not that far away.

Congrats, I think I saw you post it to FB as well.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
through-my-lens-shooting-an-icon-in-under-60-min-2019-01-22_18-36-27_218957-1440x670.jpg

Twister Orange is a great color, and you definitely won't regret it. Stunning!!

Congrats on getting your build date, and trust me, the next 60 days will move very quickly. Won't be long and you'll be sitting in the driver's seat stunned that you really have it. Then you turn the key, launch out, with the biggest grin on your face than you've ever had. Let us know what you think after you take delivery.
upload_2019-8-15_20-43-7.png

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
Help me.

So you got an allocation....correct?

But you don’t get to choose your car?

Basically whatever shows up is what you get?

Genuinely curious.

And happy for ya, hopefully your garage has reinforced concrete(couldn’t help it). Lol

Sent from my POFS iPhone in a rage cause this is the third try.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
I saw this thread and admit to being a little jealous. I had to remind myself that the timing of the submitted orders means nothing and as such I could get mine last, possibly.

Well, Nick called me a short time ago. My scheduled build week is 10/14. How mine was given to Nick after yours but scheduled prior...I'll leave that explanation to Nick. Anyway, the last three digits of my VIN are 756.

Can't wait and I hope the rest of Nick's guys all get their dates soon too!

ON D BIT

Finish First
Established Member
Help me.

Genuinely curious.

And happy for ya, hopefully your garage has reinforced concrete(couldn’t help it). Lol

No.

The dealer has the allocation and will be able to build exactly as they please. Sometimes Ford does tell dealers you will be getting so many of this vehicle even if they don’t want them.

If you order your vehicle through a dealer prior to the dealer creating the order you will have full control on color and options. Sometimes if you purchase a car that has already been ordered but yet to be scheduled you can change options.

The OP ordered through Nick the dealer what he wanted. Dealer ordered it. The op had second thought on color and tried to change. Since op got an early build date he won’t be able to change from twister orange to white.
Correct me if I’m wrong anyone.

fearthesnake

Established Member
I'll certainly take the Twister Orange off your hands if you don't like it!!! My favorite color but I'm a little bias as you can see with my orange avatar.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
I saw this thread and admit to being a little jealous. I had to remind myself that the timing of the submitted orders means nothing and as such I could get mine last, possibly.

Well, Nick called me a short time ago. My scheduled build week is 10/14. How mine was given to Nick after yours but scheduled prior...I'll leave that explanation to Nick. Anyway, the last three digits of my VIN are 756.

Can't wait and I hope the rest of Nick's guys all get their dates soon too!
I had asked Nick did anyone else in our group get a VIN yet, and yes at the time of me posting up this thread I was the only one. Then about hour later he stated TOB got his as well, so I jumped on here and asked "TOB, speak up" lol.

Last 3 of my vin is 761, so not too far off at all. Maybe we would be able to get our cars ,and a couple more in the group, at the same time.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Help me.

Genuinely curious.

I did get to choose any thing I wanted, even enter in a Carbon Track option with Painted stripes. Ford controls the CFTP options to whatever dealers somewhat "Qualify", therefore my GT500 original order being Twister Orange/Black Stripes and fully loaded was scheduled last Friday, neither did Nick or myself know about this until late afternoon. I asked him Sunday to change my color to White with black roof, but that change can no longer be made since a VIN# is assigned.

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
No.

The dealer has the allocation and will be able to build exactly as they please. Sometimes Ford does tell dealers you will be getting so many of this vehicle even if they don’t want them.

If you order your vehicle through a dealer prior to the dealer creating the order you will have full control on color and options. Sometimes if you purchase a car that has already been ordered but yet to be scheduled you can change options.

The OP ordered through Nick the dealer what he wanted. Dealer ordered it. The op had second thought on color and tried to change. Since op got an early build date he won’t be able to change from twister orange to white.
Correct me if I’m wrong anyone.
That is correct.

Need 04 Wine

Meanest CDN on SVTP
Established Member
I did get to choose any thing I wanted, even enter in a Carbon Track option with Painted stripes. Ford controls the CFTP options to whatever dealers somewhat "Qualify", therefore my GT500 original order being Twister Orange/Black Stripes and fully loaded was scheduled last Friday, neither did Nick or myself know about this until late afternoon. I asked him Sunday to change my color to White with black roof, but that change can no longer be made since a VIN# is assigned.

Ok.

So just the cftp was kinda an unknown?

02GTKB

Nolimits
Established Member
Ok.

So just the cftp was kinda an unknown?

Yes, from my understanding majority of the 1,250 projected allocations for the CFTP option were known 100%, small remaining would not know until last minute type deal.

Wilson & Co

SnakeJockeyExtraordinaire
Established Member
Nice!! 2 outta what, 7?

I'm hoping I can get it before winter but it's cool. Been waiting almost 7yrs by now

Congrats tob, that's only like a week or so since you re entered your order?

Users who are viewing this thread