O'Reilly's lost me forever as a costumer

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
I hate them all and have no loyalty. Best deal win.

Napa/Advance/Autozone/OReillys

Though, my last two Autozone visits have been exceptionally bad…

This reminds me when I leave reviews on google it usually says...

"If you don't go in with high expectations, you wont leave disappointed"
I flash em with the one-star treatment

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
News to me.

Yeah, it's a good one to know. I just went on their site right now. There is a "pop up" for 15% off (not 20% currently for some reason) your order if you provide your email.
Then, as you fish around on the site, there's a "$20 off $100+ purchase" code up in the banner.

There's also usually coupons that can be found online for Advance.

boost88

Established Member
I buy 99% of my stuff from advanced. I'm an elite speed perks member now thanks to my gear install. I get so many 10 dollar off coupons that stack with the 20% it's cheaper.

A really good trick is to put items in your cart and leave em for a few days. Almost guaranteed to get a 20% off in your email

Sent from my SM-G988U using Tapatalk

C-Tidda

Established Member
Advance Auto lost me years ago. I was standing in line with an armful of stuff ready to pay, and the guy behind the counter kept taking phone calls and looking up parts for people. He did this 3 or 4 times. I dropped my shit on the floor and said you just lost a paying customer for tire kickers looking for the cheapest parts.
This happens at the local Autozone's in my area. This is exactly why I ONLY shop at O'Reillys.

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
Advance Carquest, despite having the worst stores, took the COVID economy and dumped vast amounts of cash into their E-comm platform. What they've lost in wholesale/retail walk-in, they gained back in direct sales.

My direct sales thru them doubled shortly before the first stimulus.

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
So O'Reilly's sent my wife a questionnaire about our purchase. I guess they don't like honesty. This demonstrates their self serving business practices to a T.
Screenshot_20211207-111833_Messages.jpeg
Screenshot_20211207-111815_Messages.jpeg

Sent from my SM-S506DL using the svtperformance.com mobile app

IronSnake

Beers for the boys
Established Member
You're leaving a review regarding the service of the purchase on the product.

Nuking a review on the product page only hurts the part/thing you bought. Not the seller. Go blow them out on google etc

Mpoitrast87

Established Member
100%. Answer the phone whenever there isn’t a client in front of you and set appts. Sure a lot of those calls are people wanting advice how to fix their shit or asking 100 stupid questions but can’t get any if you don’t try.

I was walking out the door (late) the other day and call center rep called me and said hey this guy needs quotes and none of the light late guys are answering, figured what the heck I’ll spare a minute. Scheduled a 3 grand ticket for tomorrow.
Exactly. All my biggest tickets came from phone calls. Mostly tow ins.

Users who are viewing this thread