OT & Drag rims tires Cobra seats & more

blacksnake305

Established Member
OT & Drag rims tires Cobra seats & more
Hey all,

So I thought I'd give first crack to my forum brothers before hitting craigslist and ebay:

FOR SALE:

DSC04212.JPG

I bought these drag wheels/tires, but never mounted them. It was a sporadic purchase and of course they are way too tall for my car. I was told these are Summit Weld Draglite aluminum knock-offs. The rims are 10" wide and MT ET Streets 325x50x15 are currently mounted. The tires are at the wear bar. The came off a 5 lug fox. I'm not interested in dismounting the tires for anyone. $220 +shipping. Click on the picture to increase size.

DSC04242.JPG

Hoosier Road Race tires on 8" GT rims. The tires were bought from some Porsche race team a few years back, but I never used them. I bought with the intent to use as dedicated track tires, but with 635hp, I will easily overpower these, so I need to sell. They have no sidewall cracks. These would be great for a GT with <300rwhp. Asking $400 +shipping

DSC04243.JPG

DSC04328.JPG

2001 Mustang Cobra Seats: $800 +shipping (Fronts only). $1000 for back seats as well. Typical wear on drivers side (below). Passenger seat is near perfect

DSC04329.JPG

DSC04327.JPG

Steed two-point chrome-moly strut tower brace with original hardned bolts. I really liked this brace, but it does not work with my Supercharger. $100 +shipping.

If interested and you want to inquire more or secure an item, please email me at BLACKSNAKE305@HOTMAIL. If your in no rush, i'll get back to this thread/PM when i can. thanks!

coketo

Silver Snake!!!
Established Member
i guess those drag wheels wont work on a 03 cobra IRS.. ?

Users who are viewing this thread