Our new 2013 Taurus Sho !!!

tj4891

Established Member
This car is awesome, and a blast to drive. Picked the car up last tuesday, with 181 miles on it. I think it has everything. We never had a car that had so much in it. Still trying to figure everything out, but so far its a very nice car and cant wait to tune it .....:rockon:

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

aksvt

Established Member
Yes they are nice, my wife drives a blue 13' with pp. I like to drive it now and then and turn on the back massage switch lol.

zinc03svt

Big Red
Established Member
Congrats and yes they have all the bells and whistles. Torrie at Unleashed has some wicked tunes. I prefer the new 93 Ultra myself. LOL. Email him at [email protected] and he can give you the details. Good luck.

FCCS

All available staff......
Established Member
Are those 19's or 20's? I couldn't stomach those wheels. Just my 2 cents. Been seeing more of those around than new Stangs.

68_GT

Terminated '98
Established Member
you'rs is identical to mine :)

I got a Livernois Stage 3 tune within a week of getting it. No other mods yet but it runs great ! Loving the heated massage seats :)

Livernois is supposed to have a new updated tune out soon XV1 or something like that which requires a different map sensor for th added boost and a lower thermostat.

I'm going to look into the tune update myself.

tj4891

Established Member
heres a little video of it now !!!! tuned and vented lol

[youtube_browser]49O_Ns90NWA[/youtube_browser]

Users who are viewing this thread