Owner Roll Call

Captain Beyond

Established Member
I live in Texarkana, there are at least 4 more here but no Vapor. Arent you in San Antonio ? Mike

Yeah, there are only a handfull of GT500s here in S.A. too. But I have the only Vapor w/black striped one here. :coolman:

Last edited:

Waxbean

2007 Shelby GT 500
Established Member
07 Black with Tungsten stripes. Bought her 02 Aug and put 750 miles on her driving her home. Have a little over 1600 on her now and I still smile everytime I drive her. :)

rkelon

Established Member
Congrats! Waldorf Ford sold you this car at MSRP? They are normally asking 10-20k over! :banana:

Yes, it surprised us too, but we have bought several cars from them and it worked out. They have treated us pretty good.:beer:

CobraRookie

Established Member
If you own (not "it's ordered" or "I'll pick it up Friday," it has to be in your possession) an 07 Cobra please make one post in this thread letting us know that you do. :beer:

If you are not making the exact post described above do not post in this thread.:read: :poke:

:pepper:

Got mine on Saturday Dec 15th, 2008. Red vert, red interior accents, no shaker 1000, no Nav. Just as I ordered it. I'm very happy.:pepper::banana:
Don

06BigDogK9

Established Member
Well, I unloaded the Big Dog and finally got my Shelby guys. Drove her home from Port Clinton Ford just in time for 10 inches of SNOW!!! Thank god the roads were nice and dry and she didn't get dirty!! Here is the pic of her sitting on the show room floor waiting for me!! Final sale price of $47,000.00! Thought it was a pretty damn good deal.
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

LEESTOYSTANG

Established Member
Well this is my first post and I am happy to say that I should be receiving my 08 GT500 by this weekend.. It is on the transport truck as we speak. Can't wait to get it... red/white with premium trim w/red inserts, hid's, shaker 1000... Hopefully this will be the first of many posts to come.....

Dave_C

Established Member
I've got a permanent grin. This car is an absolute blast to drive! I picked it up today. It was a long wait. I put a deposit down back in the summer of 2005. That was back before Ford decided to sell them at all dealers and pretty much put SVT on a back burner. It was also before the dealers knew what they would sell for, so I'm very happy with the deal. I finally got to order in May 07. I had just about given up hope that they would get it. But they came though in the end.

My 2008 Shelby GT 500:
2260288Shelby1A.jpg

crazyhorse06

Established Member
Just realized I never posted mine in here.

I started to work my deal in Summer or '03. Was looking at Terms and heard rumors of a chassis change. I decided to wait. Had I known how long the wait was going to be, I would have bought the Term or at least powerleased one.

Anyway, I finally got my Perf. White/Vista Blue 2008 GT500 at MSRP on 8/17/2007.

HIDs, Interior trim package.

Corsa axle backs and Steeda Triax with Hurst Stick/White Ball.

vanos

I think I forgot to post my GT500 '07 Performance White red stripe package here as well. Purch at msrp with 07 miles on it! Breaking in w/ new 5-50 motorcraft [korean sourced!] oil change today & a battery charge, 360 miles on it. Removed 60 lb shaker 1k (hi res audio is in my mastering studio..), next is '08 damper; later 2 piece (aluminum hat) discs [reduce unsprung/rotational drag]. Great build quality. Merry Christmas.

6Guncobra

NSDQ
Established Member
Brought it home today

Just picked up my 2008 Vista Blue GT500 today. Awsome ride home, even in the rain.:banana:
my.php
[/URL][/IMG]

mobeydick

Established Member
2007 Shelby GT500 Vert, Performance White.
-Mods-
American Racing Long Tube Headers
High Flow Cats 3" Full Exhaust
2.6 Pulley and Idler
JLT Intake
Evolution Stage 4 Tune
MCP Light Weight Drive Shaft
BMR DS Hoops
1:3.73s
Steeda UCA & LCAs
Proglass/Profinish Cold Air Hood
Aeroform Sport Bar