P0411 code?

rgoddard57

Established Member
I understand that the P0411 code is for secondary air injection. I am still becoming familiar with the setup of the car and I have no idea of how it looked when it was stock. I have figured out that like many other things on this car it has been completely butchered when it comes to the Vacuum line routing. This is probably why I have a strange idle and my AC doesn't blow properly. I have 3 books Shop manual, EVTM and a haynes manual. Shop manual only shows 1 diverter valve and 1 control solenoid vacuum valve(looks like smaller egr solenoid valve. I know this car has 2 diverters. I am unsure about how many air injection control solenoid vacuum valves it should have. Using the Vacuum distribution diagram it shows the solenoids "2" in this case splitting of the EGR vacuum line and controlling each valve. That last part I can't really understand since I only have 1 solenoid and I have know idea how this truly supposed to be setup. I need this for emission purposes here. Can any take pictures of how the stock vacuum lines are run or draw a real world diagram?

Users who are viewing this thread