PA any one?

GIRLIE5OH

Established Member
People meet up around you at Franklin Mills Mall on Sunday nights...about 10ish...(weather permitting) :burnout:

ecphsca

Established Member
c

I'm from Wilkes-Barre. Car also parked for winter even though it's got 4 new Blizaks mounted on it. Anybody want to buy these tires which I obviously don't need? Can’t wait for spring and some track time at Pocono and the Glen. (just bought the car late last fall – will install springs, shocks and bushings, gears and ??? as soon as it warms up just a little bit)

Joe
[email protected]
AS # 91 (sold)
Specmiata #19
Specmiata #09

Blk03SVTCobra

Established Member
Damn there's a lot of you PA gals and guys!! If any of you Pennsylvania-resident Cobra owners would like, please feel free to send me your info and become a part of the Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association!! :thumbsup:

We're 75 members strong at the moment and we've got about 10 members from PA. We're always looking for new members to come hang out with us :thumbsup:

Check out our forum here on SVTP -----> Mid-Atlantic Cobra Association Forum

We'd love to have ya!! :beer:

If you're interested, feel free to send me ([email protected]) your info and I'll add you to the list and send you a few of our most recent e-mails and correspondences. All we need are as follows:

Title, First Name, Last Name, Street Address, City, State, Zipcode, Phone Number, E-mail Address, SVTP Member Name, and Year, Color and Coupe/Vert of your Cobra

That's it!... I hope to hear from a few new members and I hope a few PA members (LG2004Redfire, JRS BLOWN SNAKE, MYSTIC MAMA, etc) speak up about the fun we have!!

:beer:

JRS BLOWN SNAKE

Proud MACA Member
Established Member
Hey PA folks. This is a great club. No politics, no BS. Just hangin out and having a great time. A bunch of us are going to Myrtle beach this summer for Mustang Week Jul 23-31st. It'd be great to have some more Cobra's taggin along. We're gonna tailgate all the way down. This is a lot of notice. tell your bosses you're going, and you need a break, so get over it. Hopefully the see the humor in it!!!!

J.R.

chknhwk

ecphsca said:
(just bought the car late last fall – will install springs, shocks and bushings, gears and ??? as soon as it warms up just a little bit)
If you're looking for advice on mods I'd say look at your rear first! Maximum Motorsports/Griggs lower control arms and panhard bar did wonders for my car. If you're going to track I'd say they are a necessity...

ecphsca

Established Member
Thanks hwkrcng but it is an IRS car. I'll still concentrate on the rear though. Steeda or MM goodies. Don't want to steal this thread since there is plenty of info on suspension elsewhere.
c ya,
joe

ITSTOCK

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
A few miles down once you get off the Doylestown/Willow Grove exit off the Turnpike in good ol' Warrington , Bucks County.(a little late but oh well)

Never seen your car around :shrug:

Users who are viewing this thread