PA any one?

chknhwk

qwikhuh said:
So you actually gonna bring your COBRA to Carlisle this year? Be happy to show you what fast is :)

I'm actually taking the 'tour again. I've done some more stuff to it and I'm hoping to have it semi-stripped with racing seats and a roll bar.
Can you say track bitch?
:D

bossvt

Established Member
SVTCobra3212 said:
Yea Coopersburg thats it ! i remember driving down 309 and seeing you behind me (i remember wierd stuff) ... i'll be at coopersburg again most likely this year . yea the sig is from carlisle , i'll be back there this year for the whole weekend this time , last year we only went up on sunday cause of the rain. :nonono: But we're planning a whole weekend thing this year for it , should be lots of fun!! :rolling:

Can anyone tell me more about this Coopersburg event? I'm from Allentown and I wouldn't want to miss anything that close.

SVTCobra3212

Banned
here is the site i use to get all the local shows Here, once you click on it look in the middle of the screen for "Auto Events" (the list) and it should show a tentative list of most of the local cruises and shows in the area. as for the coopersburg show, i'm not sure of the exact dates but i believe its late august (thats when it was last year) :thumbsup: :coolman:

Users who are viewing this thread