Pacesetter headers are here!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lights of Speed

can i has 9's?
Established Member
Finally got everything bolted down tonight. I ended up having to dimple the right header a good bit to keep it from rubbing. I'm honestly starting to think that I have a motor mount issue but the motor seems to be fitting good as of now. I dented the header with a socket as suggested earlier in the thread so it doesn't look too bad. Kinda wish I shelled out the extra coin for macs now...

TRQJUNKIE

Justa Slobra
Established Member
^ I'm on the fence about what headers to go with. I know its between Mac and pacesetter because of price obviously. Fitment seems to be hit or miss with Pacesetters but almost flawless fitment with Macs... at least that's what I'm getting from everyone that's installed these.

So its looking like it might be worth the extra coin to grab the Mac's. It would have been nice if Mac offered 3" collectors.

Last edited:

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Resurrecting this thread...anyone got any dyno gains charted? Just curiosity...im still liking mine..they seem to be holding up well.

My96z

Established Member
StagedZ,

I still love mine. I would buy a set again if I had to. Great headers. No leaks after 2 years. Did you ever get any numbers on them with your Whipple?

stagedz

Cobra Convert
Established Member
Not separate numbers...I like my tuner...but my car being there turned into a nightmare...it was there for far too long. Im going in for a retune hopefully in the next couple weeks along with getting my SBTB setup installed.

Gtmaniac

DR. SVT
Established Member
I know I'm bringing this post back to life but i just got the Armor coated headers for 190.00 i can't wait to put them on from reading all the posts you guys out. Hopefully i can get to my goal of 450rwhp with the p1sc!!!:pepper:

Roosh725

Established Member
Worst headache ever with these headers and xpipe. Worst customer service from pacesetter also. Never again.

My96z

Established Member
I got good gains from them. Still no problems with mine since I put them on. Still even look good. Keep us posted on your results!

BTW: you might loose a bit of boost from the headers, but the car will run better.

Last edited:

Gtmaniac

DR. SVT
Established Member
Will do should be hitting the dyno in about a month did a BIG teardown of the motor to go forged!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread