Paint My Nails Red..... Call Myself a Bitch And Win a Gold Medal.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
This is really disgusting and will ruin ANY womens event with a transsexual in it and turn the Olympics into a Woke mockery.

I hope ALL counties Boycott any event involving a chic with a dick smfh. Be really funny to watch the dude run by himself and claim vicory lol.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It's already a mockery, Brett, as we're seeing this in our own high school sports across the country.

Skitzerman

NE Philly
Established Member
So Dick Shrivel can't compete with men, so he becomes a woman. Probably still wouldn't be able to compete with those East German steroid bitches from years ago.

mysticsvt

southernmustangandford
Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
Where are all the real women to protest against this unlevel "playing field"? I guess when they start losing all their events to these abonomations they might say something?
Bingo....if they yell about this they are labeled anti-ABCDEFGHIJKLMNOPQRSTUVWXYZ.

Shadow Grey 03

Established Member
This is really disgusting and will ruin ANY womens event with a transsexual in it and turn the Olympics into a Woke mockery.

I hope ALL counties Boycott any event involving a chic with a dick smfh. Be really funny to watch the dude run by himself and claim vicory lol.

Just proves my point. " We want equality.....until it doesn't benefit us anymore".....I say it's bull shit to let a man into women's sports, but I also say **** em. They made this ****ing bed and now it's time to lie in that bitch and realize it's their own ****ing fault. End rant ;)

Users who are viewing this thread