Palcohol

90goldtsiawd

here 4 da laffs & cruelty
Established Member
How long till they start snorting it.

From their website:
"11. Can I snort it? We have seen comments about goofballs wanting to snort it. Don't do it! It is not a responsible or smart way to use the product. To take precautions against this action, we've added volume to the powder so it would take more than a half of a cup of powder to get the equivalent of one drink up your nose. You would feel a lot of pain for very little gain. Just use it the right way."

With that said I can't imagine the amount of jackasses that will still manage to OD on it.

I'm sure some idiots have already tried.

It's not available yet.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
I'm sure it would be cheaper to just put some Everclear into an inhaler and get loaded that way.

From what I was reading I think cheap is one of their goals. They say don't you hate going to a sports game and spending $10, $12 or $15 on an alcholic beverage when all you need now is a bottle of water. They also state that one package will only need 5oz of liquid to be equal to one alcoholic beverage.

coposrv

Established Member
How long until its banned in MA? The law makers here always think know what's best for us.

bluestang41505

Established Member
It is legal, goin to be pushed in fall to stores i read. This is unreal really, and opens up pandoras box. What if you have an "open packet" in your car? Are you doing something illegal now???

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
It is legal, goin to be pushed in fall to stores i read. This is unreal really, and opens up pandoras box. What if you have an "open packet" in your car? Are you doing something illegal now???

What if you put it on food?

bluestang41505

Established Member
What if you put it on food?

NO idea? I do know "dry" and "after half dry" stadiums will not be dry for long :dancenana:

Edit: I can just see it now. "Im sorry (to supervisor, to cop, to teacher) I didn't know the packet was alcohol, I wanted sugar in my coffee" whether you mean it or not.

Last edited:

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
I wonder if it shows up the same on a breathalyzer? Probably won't be able to smell it on someone.

90goldtsiawd

Established Member
Idk. It will make someone alot of money. not me lol.

First thing I checked was if they are looking for investors lol.

"7. Who owns Palcohol? Palcohol is owned by a privately held company called Lipsmark. There are no investment opportunities at this time nor do we plan on going public anytime soon.

8. Are we looking for investors, distributors or employees? No, no and no but thanks for offering. For those people who want to sell it or buy packages of it, please subscribe to our mailing list to receive that information down the road."

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
From what I was reading I think cheap is one of their goals. They say don't you hate going to a sports game and spending $10, $12 or $15 on an alcholic beverage when all you need now is a bottle of water. They also state that one package will only need 5oz of liquid to be equal to one alcoholic beverage.

I can definitely see this as a very common use of this product.

Booky

Who's Pick'n The Banjo Here?
Established Member
High School kids will be all over this, and their "buyers" will make a small fortune.

Users who are viewing this thread