Panhard bar...

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Panhard adjust side to side, adjustable lowers would fix it front to back. I'd do adjustable lowers and be done
Thats what someone else said and also to replace the bushings. I might just buy the bmr adjustable lca's and this should fix this problem?

PC03GT

Established Member
Thats what someone else said and also to replace the bushings. I might just buy the bmr adjustable lca's and this should fix this problem?
It would definitely help, that's what I have on my car, poly and spherical bmr

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Before you buy anything, find out what the issue it. Throwing parts at it doesn't necessarily fix the issue.

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
True. I gotta retorque the bolts and see from there. Just frustrating

Also find all the tq specs and some parts require suspension to be loaded when tq. Also get the diff centered too. As you work on it, take some pictures under the vehicle. Post them up maybe someone will see an issue to point out.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Also find all the tq specs and some parts require suspension to be loaded when tq. Also get the diff centered too. As you work on it, take some pictures under the vehicle. Post them up maybe someone will see an issue to point out.
Which is why I love this group cause someone might see something I might not. Team work!

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
I just thought of this... I wonder if they pushed this crap into the panhard bar too. so i ordered new ones lol

Last edited:

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Spoke to bmr, they said the wrong grease was used. Ordered new bushings as mine are shot due to the grease.

What type of grease are they recommending? Post pictures of the bushing.

SCGallo2

Balanced performance
Established Member
Premium Member

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
I am sure they told you not to use petroleum based grease. Several years ago, their well-known, former Mustang suspension tech recommended this: Synthetic Polymeric Truck, Chassis and Equipment Grease, NLGI #2 which I have used for years on my poly bushings without issue.
i didnt do the install as i bought it with the lower control arms, but in the photo on the first page, the lower control arm on the driver side has red grease coming out of it.( told BMR this and they said that it for sure is the wrong kind and happens a lot) The one on the right isn't showing anything. (I have a better picture of it but you can see it on the last hole of the relocation bracket) BMR recommended a green grease so i will take apart the LCAs and panhard bar, clean up, regrease and replace. I will get the photos maybe this weekend
They also brought up that switching to a adjustable LCA might benefit the rear more but to try and replace the bushings first.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Another pic

Attachments

• Screenshot_20210403-202011_Gallery.jpg
    Screenshot_20210403-202011_Gallery.jpg
    118.4 KB · Views: 92

CobraKid04

Established Member
Mobil 1 synthetic grease was used....It was my old car and I did the install.

WicK

2 fast 4 u
Established Member
Mike! Ty for letting me know! Wasn't sure if I should ask you or not. ( some people don't want to be bothered after selling) I think its the traction control causing it

Users who are viewing this thread