Paris is out of jail

Whizzle

Established Member
I was just hearing about that. It's amazing the treatment you get when you have unlimited amounts of money

MonkeysL

Established Member
FordSVTFan said:
What was it, three days of the 45 day sentence?

well it had already got dropped to 23days.......so what is that 13% of her sentence was served

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
She did 5 days and getting 40 at home with electronic shackles. Makes us regular guys think laws get bent to protect the rich. Don't get me wrong I like rich people so much I'd marry one. Any ladies out there?

MonkeysL

Established Member
DaleM said:
She did 5 days and getting 40 at home with electronic shackles. Makes us regular guys think laws get bent to protect the rich. Don't get me wrong I like rich people so much I'd marry one. Any ladies out there?

u could take my gf of my hands...................but good luck!!!!!!

Whizzle

Established Member
DaleM said:

Me too, but id make sure we dont sign a prenump;-)

RedfireVNM

Ahnald, GET TO THE CHOPPA
Established Member
That is the most bull sh!t i have ever heard...but if that was me in there, they would MAX out my sentence, god i hate our system

wvmystichrome

Established Member
Mommy had always said Jail would not be able to keep her daughter for long. Even laughed at the judge when he pronounced sentence. Money talks BS walks.

BadMoFo

Get Some!
Established Member
bet she went nuts without her blackberry and constant attention she got. I just wanna see how long she lasts staying at home. to us it would suck but when you are a millionaire its no biggie, but she is dumb enough to want to leave and go to a club or something. or if she has any sense she will bring the party to her.

Yea, the LAPD isn't the one who let her go though bro.. The LA Court System is.. Just sad that she will now be living in her castle with all her friends coming too her.. I am pretty sure I would much rather live in a Castle of my house with TV, My own bathroom, my own privacy than stay there in a jail.. Oh, and I would fake an illness too.. I think she probably violates the terms of her house arrest within the first 10 days!

Users who are viewing this thread