Parts I don't need

Carl

Established Member
I have the following parts for sale. I used the JLT CAI for a week but decided to go a different way.

New VMP Stock Look 2.59 Pulley - SOLD

Used VMP Stock Look 2.5 Pulley - SOLD

Stock 3 inch pulley - SOLD

Metco pulley puller/installation tool - SOLD

JLT 123mm black plastic CAI - SOLD

2007-2009 MUSTANG SVT WHITE SHIFT KNOB AND STICK M-7213-K with a while ball and a Grabber Pony Blue Ball - SOLD

Last edited:

sampey43

Established Member
Any slippping that you are aware of with the vmp 2.59 pulley? Wich belt would you recommend going back with. Also assuming the metco pulley puller works for the vmp pulley install? Forgive me for my ignorance but im new to the shelbys

Carl

Established Member
As long as you run the bigger idler or an aux idler I don't think belt slip will be a problem. I never ran the 2.59 but I am running a 2.4 with the 90mm idler and I'm not having any problems. The stock belt is fine with the pulley and a 90mm idler. The Metco pulley puller grips the pulley by the ribs and will pull the old one off undamaged and will also install the new one. This thread gives you an idea of the process:

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/how-279/471575-lfp-2-6-idler-install.html

Last edited:

Carl

Established Member
Lowered price of JLT to $250. This thing was used a week and is like new. It has the new style filter and new version air box.

jfitts23

Established Member
2.59 and 2.5 pulley are different? i thought it was only 2.59 or is this a typo?

Users who are viewing this thread