Pats

pyro1998

Established Member
I had to have pats disabled in my car after having done a swap of everything from a terminator into an 02 gt. If everything was installed, the pats should not have kept the car from starting correct? I have since found the key fob from the 02 gt still works in the car, that should not happen either if everything from the cobra was installed right?

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

SVT_Troy

Established Member
Pats working and a 02 GT key will stop the car from starting. You would have to disable pats in the tune like you did to get it to start.

Or you get a chip programmed and leave pats active

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
I’m not sure which module the key fob is tied too.

To make pats work without reprogramming everything you’d need the piece at the ignition switch, cluster, computer and keys

pyro1998

Established Member
I’m not sure which module the key fob is tied too.

To make pats work without reprogramming everything you’d need the piece at the ignition switch, cluster, computer and keys
I had everything needed to make the car run but I had to have someone else put most of it in so I don't know if it was all installed, he said he did but he also keep my cat for all most a yesr snd I still had to do a lot to get it running so I don't know if I can trust him.

Sent from my [device_name] using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread