Paxton coolant line routing and other questions

20redfire03

Established Member
Could anyone provide pictures of their Paxton install in regards to their coolant lines and how they look on a 2013? Also, if you could post pictures of where you cut the bumper that would be great as well. And how and what was needed to wire up a Vortech maxflow fuel pump booster?

Thanks

Tron84

Damn Newb
Established Member
I have a '12 so I'm not sure what is different.
The BAP should be the same though. Do you have the coyote specific one or the universal one?

20redfire03

Established Member
That I am not sure, it came with my friends Paxton kit. Has a plug with the fuse in it and 4 wires. I don't recall seeing any knobs.

20redfire03

Established Member
That is what we have gathered or just some small ovals in the lower part of the bumper under the car.

lovebread

Established Member
If you follow the instructions you should be plumbing the upper coolant line down and under the head unit towards the driver's side with the pipe facing the engine.

You're going to want to measure the plastic guard twice before cutting it. Press and align the panel, ink out where you think the pipe is. Take a few chunks out and measure again, cut a little more.

Takes ~20m.

20redfire03

Established Member
We have them ran them all ran and all but one connected per the instructions, I just wanted to see other examples vs just the instructions. As I think the main hose might need some work plus with the coolant tank moved it seems like a jumbled mess to me at least.

I think if I were to install a centri on my car I'd opt for the filter over the drivers side valve cover.

Last edited:

20redfire03

Established Member
Instructions say to use the supplied shorter fuel injector spacers. Are these needed with fuel injector clinic injectors?

Users who are viewing this thread