Pensacola/Daphne/Gulfport Meet up FEB 17th!!!

milgt

Established Member
I wasn't able to make it but I sure wanted to. I've not been too active in you guys forum over the years but I've stalked through it a bit looking for how-to's and such.

We've got a pretty big group of L's and Harley trucks over in Mobile and we try to have a gtg every few weeks or once a month. Im just as guilty as the next guy when attending these get togethers so I'll do a better job of trying to include you guys in the future. The name here is Danny...

If you guys are down for hanging out with L's and HD's then I'd be glad to try to put something together in the future with you folks. Im the alabama mod for lightningrodder and lightninggarage so we've got a pretty big group...

Not too long ago there was a good sized meet of L's over this way in biloxi or something IIRC... not sure if you were part of it.

2sticks

Established Member
Not too long ago there was a good sized meet of L's over this way in biloxi or something IIRC... not sure if you were part of it.

Yes Sir, I organized that gtg. It was the 3rd year for it and as of now we are planning on making it an annual event, to be held the last Saturday of January at the Hooters in Biloxi.

Peter Meleones owns the Hooters in Biloxi, Gulfport and Hattiesburg and treats us very well over there. I'll definitely keep in touch with you guys for our gtg's in the future.

milgt

Established Member
Yes Sir, I organized that gtg. It was the 3rd year for it and as of now we are planning on making it an annual event, to be held the last Saturday of January at the Hooters in Biloxi.

Peter Meleones owns the Hooters in Biloxi, Gulfport and Hattiesburg and treats us very well over there. I'll definitely keep in touch with you guys for our gtg's in the future.

OK, cool definitely do that because I live in Gulfport.

Wayneovich

Established Member
It's all good guys my second mildly retarded cousin 2sticks can get a little out of hand when he thinks Lightnings don't get the Love they deserve, He means well but sometimes those little hotdogs he calls fingers get a little out of hand.:banana:

FLYIN

Warheads on Foreheads
Established Member
Confirmed. I am inbound Pensacola this summer. See you guys soon. Looking forward to becoming a Floridian.

2sticks

Established Member
i am air force

Cool...My Brother is the Commandant @ the 1st Sgt's Academy in Montgomery, Al....Figured some of yall may know him..Chief MSTSGT Bush, he's on the Command Chief list now but I have no idea of how that stuff works

DSG2NV03

MUST HAVE BOOST!!!
Established Member
That's exactly what I'm going there to do. Won't know if I'm going VTs or HTs until I get there. I'm hoping for VTs.

Just checked in a few days ago myself to flight school. Well wait pool. Nothing wrong with making chedda' just sitting around. Still waiting to meet the gang BOBBY!!!!!!:burn:

03 mach

Established Member
I'm definitly looking forward to new surroundings hawaii has been good but time to go. Car sceen is ok but no track here.

Users who are viewing this thread