Pensacola/ Florida panhandle

Texasoutlaw

Established Member
Hey all, Im new to the forum just picked up my new 04 Cobra a couple weeks ago. Anyways Im also new to the Pensacola area and was wondering if anyone from this area knows of any local car meets in the area? Thanks!

'03snkbt

Call it like I see it....
Established Member
i know of a few COBRA owners in that area and they usually hold semi-annual events at the Mall there. not sure what color your car is, but there is a forum/club locally started in PCOLA for all silver mustangs. hope this helps some...

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
what you looking kinda stuff you looking to get into? car clubs and show or more racing. We have a track but not all that great, and the season is almost over.

evolve

Established Member
Yep. Welcome to the club. Color of car? Mods? Etc... I am on Corry Station. Black 03. See ya around!

derockgt

Established Member
also in Ft. walton, welcome. pcola is the place, i havent been out there in awhile but some nice/fast cars out there.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member
I'm also in Pensacola. Things have slowed down lately for me, the car has been undergoing many changes.

The latest update in track news, our only 1/8 mile drag strip is shut down indefinitely.

The only fun left are friendly meets...and any other trouble we can get into late at night.

I'm also in the Area, a little east of you in Ft. Walton and have a Screaming yellow 04! welcome to Florida!

A little east? Aren't you still on TDY....if so, you are FARRRRRRR east. More like Middle East...lol

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread