Pensacola/ Florida panhandle

93foxbody

Established Member
Lol, I just got done cleaning the garage. Now Im fixing to wash/clean both my cars lol. Seriously though, anyone trying to get together tonight?

SVTORANGE

Established Member
Lol, I just got done cleaning the garage. Now Im fixing to wash/clean both my cars lol. Seriously though, anyone trying to get together tonight?

Damn I bet it is like 70 plus degrees there today huh?:rockon:

Here it is freakin 35 and a bit windy just plain sucks:nonono:

98 Saleen Cobra

Established Member
Im out for tonight.. It's gunna be to damn cold to run anyone and I really shouldn't be racing on break in oil lol..

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
Back at you playa. TX2k12? We should try to set somethin up with you miss guys and us Fl guys for some fun in al?

Yes we should. We are probably going to leave Thursday again and maybe we can meet up at the same spot. We've started a thread on Torqueaddicts.net...we're bringing a 1k+rwhp cobra this year..maybe two. :D

xXAzureMach1Xx

Established Member
Yes we should. We are probably going to leave Thursday again and maybe we can meet up at the same spot. We've started a thread on Torqueaddicts.net...we're bringing a 1k+rwhp cobra this year..maybe two. :D

Ok cool. We are planning to leave Thursday to. We'll have to meet up again then.

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member
You need to have a car to talk shit wee man!

Dont be jealous that I nor the Z06's new owner will let you ride in it. I would have called you out lately, but I dont have another 5 years to wait for you to finish making your car into a drag car.

Says the guy that was TERRIFIED after being called out via text, I had to sell the car after seeing what sissies these ported blower/nitrous Cobra guys are.

93foxbody

Established Member
Dont try to turn this around on me. Get a car, keep it, and actually race someone, then you might be able to talk shit, until then, shut your mouth.

Sc0tty2h0ttie

AKA Scotty2hottie
Established Member
Dont try to turn this around on me. Get a car, keep it, and actually race someone, then you might be able to talk shit, until then, shut your mouth.

OHHHH SHIT SON!!! you just got told! the supplements must be going to 93foxs head.

lmao :banana:

Last edited:

Speeds8erM-1

Video Whore
Established Member

Ummm, I tried to race you, you punked, everybody punked, I sold the car. Wooptie do, I will buy another one, call you out, you will punk, I will sell it, rinse and repeat until the end of days.

You cant even run somebody without leaving early because you are upset about losing, sissyman.

UnleashedBeast

Engine Lubrication Guru
Established Member

Translation:

"Dave, you shut your whore mouth when you talk to me ol' gurl!"

:lol:

Raping errbody up in herrrr!

Hide_Yo_Kids_Hide_Yo_Wife.jpg

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread