People leaving trash in my parking lot @ DQ

Dimitri318

Established Member
Reached out to one of my old waitresses that was working at the time and she had the picture. So here is the weave the woman threw out in my parking lot, and she threw out a sprite bottle on top of that I forgot about. I swear some people are worthless pieces of shit.

BDBAB7D9-8AEB-46C9-AFEA-5314CE48934D.jpeg

nxhappy

Established Member
honestly it can't be worse than CA. People here are ****ing WORTHLESS. You go to the beach or lake and people dump their shit every where. They don't have any respect at all. It's pretty common to see people on the highway just throw shit out the window. And in the country orchards they just dump mattresses and shit. It's $1000 fine and honestly I think these people should be jailed.

CV355

_
Established Member
Don't you love it when you're at a red light and some filthy scuzbag rolls down their window, pours out their 7/11 MegaGulp, which splashes up and hits your car? Then, they toss the cup out the window a few minutes later.

Another good one is when you walk through Walmart (I rarely do, like once every two years) and see where these savages get food items, sit on the furniture displays, eat, leave the food, and walk out without paying.

We need another plague.

jaxbusa

Established Member
It grinds my gears when shoppers just randomly decide they didn’t need that refrigerated item and place it on a shelf to rot. Those people should have to pay for the item. Then I’m left wondering if a worker will discard the item or if it will end up back on the shelf.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
On another note, wasn’t aware that people had a thing about shopping carts.

I don’t always return them. I sometimes will leave the cart wedged on a curb out of the way.

Coiled03

Established Member

I don’t always return them. I sometimes will leave the cart wedged on a curb out of the way.

Perhaps you've never seen a cart traversing an open parking lot at 30mph in a wind storm, before crashing into someone's car?

quad

Established Member
I was driving through Detroit and a driver ahead of me stopped at a traffic light, opened the car door and dumped a bunch of trash right there on the road. My rage was rewarded when an undercover cop saw the whole thing and pulled the car over promptly.

There is a solution for littering.

Singapore: Laws To Know Before You Go | GoAbroad.com

Littering
Singapore is bent on maintaining its reputation of being impeccably clean, with an active campaign against littering and stringent enforcement in place. First time offenders who throw small items like cigarette butts or candy wrappers are fined $300. Those who throw out bigger items like drink cans or bottles are considered defiant and are required to appear before the court. The punishment usually involves a Corrective Work Order (CWO), where the offenders clean up a specified area while wearing a bright luminous green vest. The CWO was implemented in the hopes of making offenders realize the hardship cleaners have to go through to keep the surroundings clean, and to make them understand just how unsightly litter is. It is also admittedly aimed at publicly shaming the offenders to ensure that they don’t regress to being a litterbug again.

CV355

_
Established Member

2005, I was walking out to my car after my shift ended. Little '90 LX. Some lardmonkey at a minivan let their shopping cart go, and it careened at my car. I started running but was too far away to get there in time. It hit so hard it cracked the front bumper. I was so pissed I picked up the shopping cart, swung around, and Bowser-tossed that damn thing down the retaining wall cliff. I made such a stink over it at work the next day that they moved employee parking since it was in the gravity strike zone

Another time, I watched one of those orange Home Depot lumber carts crash into someone's shiny new truck. Amazingly, it wasn't ours. I taught my wife to park in "safe zones" in parking lots and she's smart about it (learned my lesson in 2005)

PSA: Be kind, please rewind.

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
2005, I was walking out to my car after my shift ended. Little '90 LX. Some lardmonkey at a minivan let their shopping cart go, and it careened at my car. I started running but was too far away to get there in time. It hit so hard it cracked the front bumper. I was so pissed I picked up the shopping cart, swung around, and Bowser-tossed that damn thing down the retaining wall cliff. I made such a stink over it at work the next day that they moved employee parking since it was in the gravity strike zone

Another time, I watched one of those orange Home Depot lumber carts crash into someone's shiny new truck. Amazingly, it wasn't ours. I taught my wife to park in "safe zones" in parking lots and she's smart about it (learned my lesson in 2005)

PSA: Be kind, please rewind.

I absolutely hear you. I’d be livid too.

Trust me when I tell you that the times I do not return the cart (which is about 20% of times), I make sure to leave it in a manner in which it would not go rolling out and smack into someone else’s property (even if a strong gust of wind hit it).

HillbillyHotRod

Hooligan rabble rouser
Established Member
We will put carts up. BUT, wife is handicapped and cannot walk good without holding onto the cart so it is not possible some times for her to return to the stall. That being said they put the damn cart stalls halfway down the aisle where they could have one near the end to accommodate the handicapped.

CV355

_
Established Member
I absolutely hear you. I’d be livid too.

Trust me when I tell you that the times I do not return the cart (which is about 20% of times), I make sure to leave it in a manner in which it would not go rolling out and smack into someone else’s property (even if a strong gust of wind hit it).

On my annoyance list, the "curb hop" cart droppers score a lesser score than the ones that blatantly leave them in parking spots. An attempt was made. Like people that park close to you but make sure not to ding your door. D for effort, A for execution.

Another one that has been driving me nuts lately is these damn landscape company trailer-tards that lift up clumps of grass and dirt, slap them on their trailer, hit the highway and then launch the debris all over everyone behind them. I stay ridiculously far back from people and it still got me today on i85. You can tell which ones do it too- if the truck hauling the trailer is clean, they're usually not too bad. It's the Bubba n' Sunz Lan'skapin Sarvice with a rusted out pickup truck with their company name rattle-canned on.

Cart leavers are a big pet peeve of mine. I’ll get out of my car, walk the wrong direction to get a cart, and return it to a corral on my way inside.

I do that too. Karma hasn't come back in my favor yet, but someday. Hopefully.

Another time, like close to 20 years ago, I stopped traffic on a road to pull debris out of the road. Motioned to a car to stop (35mph, not a fast area, in front of a post office in a rural town), stepped in, picked up scrap metal, showed them, waved. Know what those assholes did? Wrote a letter to the local paper about me "wildly running through traffic." Should have let them get the flat tire. Last name gave them away- prominent local democrats.

lilcoop03

Established Member
On my annoyance list, the "curb hop" cart droppers score a lesser score than the ones that blatantly leave them in parking spots. An attempt was made. Like people that park close to you but make sure not to ding your door. D for effort, A for execution.

Another one that has been driving me nuts lately is these damn landscape company trailer-tards that lift up clumps of grass and dirt, slap them on their trailer, hit the highway and then launch the debris all over everyone behind them. I stay ridiculously far back from people and it still got me today on i85. You can tell which ones do it too- if the truck hauling the trailer is clean, they're usually not too bad. It's the Bubba n' Sunz Lan'skapin Sarvice with a rusted out pickup truck with their company name rattle-canned on.

I do that too. Karma hasn't come back in my favor yet, but someday. Hopefully.

Another time, like close to 20 years ago, I stopped traffic on a road to pull debris out of the road. Motioned to a car to stop (35mph, not a fast area, in front of a post office in a rural town), stepped in, picked up scrap metal, showed them, waved. Know what those assholes did? Wrote a letter to the local paper about me "wildly running through traffic." Should have let them get the flat tire. Last name gave them away- prominent local democrats.

LMAO trailer-tards

josephcostello

Established Member
Cart leavers are a big pet peeve of mine. I’ll get out of my car, walk the wrong direction to get a cart, and return it to a corral on my way inside.

I do the same thing. Or offer to take somebody’s cart when they’re done loading stuff in their car, even if I don’t need a cart.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread