People think 03/04 Cobra owners are delusional? This guy's on another playing field.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Only Sn95s worth a damn are the cobra R, s351/s281 saleens and terminators. Only the delusional owners of sn95 cars not mentioned think their car will be worth something. I think in 10 years we will see what low mileage ones are worth.

This reminds me of an ad that was on craigslist for a shifter kart setup the guy bought new for 8k was trying to sell for 7.5k and it was over 5 years old.

mnewxcv

Established Member
Only Sn95s worth a damn are the cobra R, s351/s281 saleens and terminators. Only the delusional owners of sn95 cars not mentioned think their car will be worth something. I think in 10 years we will see what low mileage ones are worth.

This reminds me of an ad that was on craigslist for a shifter kart setup the guy bought new for 8k was trying to sell for 7.5k and it was over 5 years old.

id like a 96 mystic. seems the past two years sn95 cobra prices are through the roof. anything over 7k is nuts in my opinion. but I see them for 10+ regularly.

Serpent

Bike or Cobra?
Established Member
Whops for got about the mystics, those cobras were the first to have them right? I hope they bring that color back to the s550, on a gt350.

stangfreak

Established Member

I would looooove an s351. What are they going for these days.

Gravik

Established Member
If you think Cobra owners are delusional, take a look at Cummins and older powerstroke owners lol.

Blackoyote

Established Member
If you think Cobra owners are delusional, take a look at Cummins and older powerstroke owners lol.

You ain't lying...I'm in the market for a cheap truck right now and I keep stumbling across 20-25yr old Cummins trucks that read something like this.

"Only 387k miles, not even broken in yet. Rolls coal super hard. $19k, price is firm. Might need transmission too."

Users who are viewing this thread