Personalized OIF Tag Ideas

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
So VA just got OIF Vet tags!!!! So I'm gonna get an OIF Veteran Tag here in VA for my 86 Comanche. Unlike in TN I can personalize the tag here in VA. I wanted to go with Batman as that was my call sign my Marines gave me. Unfortunately that is already taken so I'm trying to think of what to put on it. Any input is greatly appreciated! Thanks!!!

It can only be 6 letters and here are the ones I have thought of so far:
1. WH-NCO (White House Non Commissioned Officer, from my time at the White House)
2. E5Haws (E5 was my rank and Haws is my last name)
3. 0311E5 (0311 was my mos, Infantry Rifleman, and E5 for the rank again)
4. OIFPSB (OIF and my presidential service badge)
5. SGTOIF (rank and OIF)

I also tried to work in my Navy and Marine Corps Achievement Medal that I was award for my time in country. Got it up on OP Delta on Camp Ramadi. Good times.

Last edited:

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
Thats cool man, Missouri got those last year and i got mine on the danger ranger, i just got my unit as the tag, it was my last choice out of 4.

E

2008 SVTP RPS Champ
Established Member
Thats cool man, Missouri got those last year and i got mine on the danger ranger, i just got my unit as the tag, it was my last choice out of 4.

i have oif vet tags on the mach but i still have it registered back in good ol tn. that's awesome you were able to get your unit on your tag.

FX4 SAPPER

Established Member
i have oif vet tags on the mach but i still have it registered back in good ol tn. that's awesome you were able to get your unit on your tag.

Yeah ive even seen some states have actual Division logos on them, i never saw another OIF plate in Mo until i started my new job. There are 4 other OIF vets there and they all have the plates. Small world i guess

99navert

Established Member
I have OIF on my Mustang & OEF on my DD Focus, they aren't personalized but still nice to have.

RDJ

ZERO shits given
Established Member
Jeeeze I wonder if a Civilian that spent 7+ years out here can get those LOL...

OIF CIV

Users who are viewing this thread