Pet Peeves

James Snover

The Ill-Advised Physics Amplification Co
Established Member
Premium Member
Amphibians. They bug the Hell out of me. They don't live on land or in water, and they breathe air. Whole freaking category of species can't make up their freaking minds where they want to live? That's just being evolutionarily lazy, right there.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I dont have time to type them all lol

However,

1. Improper word usage
2. The word "irregardless"
3. Anyone who gets in my way when i am trying to do something
4. People who are always late...bitch early is on time and on time is late...especially when im goin fishing.
5. People in general lol
Ha! I almost put that one on my list. LOL, too!

Klaus

Established Member
Premium Member
Panda Bears.

They can only eat one thing and it has negative calorie content. Because it has negative calorie content all they can do is sit around and eat.

Their reproduction cycle is nonsensical with a very strange gestation period.

Male Panda Bears are such homos that they do not even want to mate.

They are considered cute but are actually mean as ****.

Evolution should have wiped away this dumb animal long ago.

DriftwoodSVT

Si vis pacem, para bellum
Established Member
Live outside the city so there is no firework ordnance and have a community FB page where all the see you next Tuesday's get on and complain about the noise under the guise of "think of the veterans with PTSD!"

Also, run-on sentences...wait wat

That one bugs the hell out of me. I shoot off fireworks every year. I moved out of the city for many reasons, one of which is to celebrate how I see fit.

One of my gripes is people who move way out of the city, then bitch and complain there's nothing close by. Saying they wish 'so-and-so' would build a shop or restaurant nearby. Hate hate hate.

ShelbyGT5HUN

Established Member
I can't stand people who play music or watch videos on their phone at a nice restaurant. Kids or adults. Put the ****ing thing away, I'm paying for a nice meal and experience, not to listen to your phone!

and...people on an airplane who either listen to, or play games without headphones!

Cashiers that chat with customers after everything has been paid for.

Driving...

People who pass on the right and weave in and out of heavy traffic, becoming a hazard, when the 99.99% of us all stay in our lane, and follow the car in front of you.

18 wheelers that use the left lane on a 2 lane highway.

People who don't know what the word "yield" means when merging.

Women drivers.

Last edited:

HEMIHUNTER

Established Member
Going to a restaurant 1/2 hr before they close( never my call)
Idiots going too slow in the fast lane
Confusing advice and advise

More to come lol

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

blk02edge

Established Member
I can't stand people who play music or watch videos on their phone at a nice restaurant. Kids or adults. Put the ****ing thing away, I'm paying for a nice meal and experience, not to listen to your phone!

and...people on an airplane who either listen to, or play games without headphones!

Cashiers that chat with customers after everything has been paid for.

Driving...

People who pass on the right and weave in and out of heavy traffic, becoming a hazard, when the 99.99% of us all stay in our lane, and follow the car in front of you.

18 wheelers that use the left lane on a 2 lane highway.

People who don't know what the word "yield" means when merging.

Women drivers.
Keep right except when passing unless you want to get gapped on the right...

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
You misunderstood my post. Weaving in heavy traffic, not good. Don't pass on the right.
No, it’s pretty simple. If someone is going faster than you YOU need to gtfover immediately. If that means you have to speed up/slow down then do it. Or get gapped on the right. Tired of all you ****s that only drive eyes forward.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Problem with that is some aggressive drivers will speed up on you (while you're in the left lane passing other cars on the right) and when you begin moving right to let them by you suddenly see that the impatient idiot behind you darts into the right lane and you almost sideswipe them. The issue is often IMPATIENT, AGGRESSIVE drivers who don't give a shit about the safety of others. I can't count the number of fools on the road (AGGRESSIVE fools on the road) who darn near cause accidents. Give people a chance and be freaking patient!!

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Problem with that is some aggressive drivers will speed up on you (while you're in the left lane passing other cars on the right) and when you begin moving right to let them by you suddenly see that the impatient idiot behind you darts into the right lane and you almost sideswipe them. The issue is often IMPATIENT, AGGRESSIVE drivers who don't give a shit about the safety of others. I can't count the number of fools on the road (AGGRESSIVE fools on the road) who darn near cause accidents. Give people a chance and be freaking patient!!
Nah Bob, get the **** out of the left lane.

The issue is people that only focus on themselves. Even when I’m doing 20+ mph over I still evaluate traffic as far back as I can see in my mirrors to ensure I’m not going to impede someone else.

Zemedici

Established Member
You misunderstood my post. Weaving in heavy traffic, not good. Don't pass on the right.

If you're getting passed on the right, you are the problem.

Regardless of traffic conditions / time of day / if its a leap year or not. This is A HUGE Problem in Atlanta, and cars get popped for 'camping in the left lane' routinely. Oddly enough its ALWAYS older folks, from what I've heard from people who got clipped / my cop friends.

My dad got pulled for it too. lolol

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
Nah Bob, get the **** out of the left lane.

The issue is people that only focus on themselves. Even when I’m doing 20+ mph over I still evaluate traffic as far back as I can see in my mirrors to ensure I’m not going to impede someone else.
It doesnt sound like he is camping in the left lane, I know exactly what he is talking about though. It happens constantly on the interstate by my house.

Rolling up on a semi who is going 70 in a 75, I'm doing 80, check the mirror, a car is in the left lane 30 cars back.

Before I pass the truck he is on my bumper and the second there is a full car length in front of the truck he swerves over into the right lane, where I was about to move.

This is a common occurrence, and I don't give enough of a shit to speed up or to cancel the cruise to give him a free pass when I had every right to use the left lane for it's purpose.

There is a specific durango that has done this to me like 3 times, even putting my signal on before I'm in front of the semi doesn't change the fact he is going to try to dart to the right, so now I let him because I know where he is going to go.

Fat Boss

Established Member
The illiteracy of people who start sentences with, "Seen" or "I seen" instead of "I saw." There are instances where starting a sentence with "Seen" is acceptable, but mouth breathers never get it right. You sound like you dropped out of 4th grade when you start a sentence with "Seen."

Users who are viewing this thread