Pet Peeves

JaCobro

Luke 10:19
Established Member
Premium Member
What not to bitch about. Lol

People who don’t shut the door behind them. I’m normally pretty easy going. But that gets me pretty good. It tells me you are lazy, and inconsiderate prick.

Also, when drivers think I’m leaving room for them to squeeze between the car in front of me, and then they hit the brakes. I’d like to kick them right in the throat.

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
I've read every post and haven't seen this one:

You're behind another car and slowing to a red light. They're distracted, have shitty depth perception, grabby brakes, and/or are just plain dumb so they stop 3+ car lengths short. And then they proceed to creep forward repeatedly during the red light until they've consumed the excessive gap they created by stopping like a boob. Especially annoying when you've got a man trans.

BrunotheBoxer

PUREBLOOD MASTERRACE
Established Member
Born and raised Brockton. Living in Naples.
-Removing beautiful grass and replacing it with rocks and weeds.
-Selling a Cobra to buy 2 Escapes
-Males who think theyre womens
-Canadians
-Democrats
1639093430329.gif

TerminatoRS

Established Member
Premium Member
Party Liquor Posse
High school kids who coax their parents into paying for a membership to my gym when I pay a butt load of taxes for the fancy gym in their high school. "But mommy! All the cool, wannabe bodybuilder bros from school go there!"

Said high schoolers parking in the sole handicapped spot because they're lazy, entitled, spoiled snots who need to get smacked.

Overweight women who have a closet full of special outfits for the gym, spend 12 minutes on a treadmill twice a week mostly so they can check-in at the gym on some stupid social media platform and wonder why they never lose any weight.

People who hit their turn signal after they're already in a turn lane.

People who treat emergency lanes like on-ramps and merge into a traffic lane once they're up to speed instead of waiting for an adequate space and doing it correctly.

When there are two lanes to turn left and idiots choose the inside lane when they need to make a right turn a block afterwards.

This thread is right up my alley. I dislike people. Except for all you guys, of course. lol

Users who are viewing this thread