Pfft! Who Needs Headers When...

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
the red/green show is the only thing good that has ever come out of canada.

6SpeedLover

Established Member
Red Green OWNES !!!! I think i've seen them all ;-) Did you guys see the one where he makes the self cleaning car ??? He hooks up cleaning attachments to the rad, and when it builds up pressure, it washes the car while you drive "LMAO" Did it all with Duct tape... Thanx for posting :)

grimreefer

Anthrax Resistant
Established Member
I've never even heard of him before... but I watched a few more of his vids and the guy is pure comic genius. :thumbsup:

Last edited:

Fat-cat

Established Member
the red/green show is the only thing good that has ever come out of canada.

haha typical American Answer. Hey why dont you try and go on vacation outside the America's ( thats Canada, USA, everthing south of you) if you didnt know ass munch bet you'll tell people you are from Canada so you dont get spat on :burn:

upside

AWD V8
Established Member
haha typical American Answer. Hey why dont you try and go on vacation outside the America's ( thats Canada, USA, everthing south of you) if you didnt know ass munch bet you'll tell people you are from Canada so you dont get spat on :burn:

im talking about what has come OUT of Canada. ive been up north quite a few times and have had a wonderful time every time.

you guys just keep all the good stuff and dont share. :-D

wrksnfx

FordTrucksDaRestJustSuck
Established Member
Ya we get red green here in Michigan on channel 56 PBS and on channel 9 Canada my favorite episode is when Red does an oil change on his wifes car it involves tearing the whole motor out of the car just to get a single drop (literally) of oil out of the oil pan into the the 5 gallon bucket then put the drain plug back just to dump the oil from the bucket back into the engine.

Users who are viewing this thread