Photoshop help!!!!!

Which wheels for my Black 2001 S281 coupe

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
WOW! It is a landslide...I was goin to order the BC Saleens from cruizinconcepts but...after seeing the photo above of the BC Saleens from cruizin concepts, they look identical to the chrome saleens already on the car (they dont have near the black tint i was exspecting.)

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
42238504.png

Finally showed up

thanks for that. Doesnt look bad but the chrome does look better in my opinion.....ahhhh man Ive always wanted a murdered out Saleen or Termi...:bash:

19Mystic96

Established Member
black chrome = brake dust covered wheels..

just never clean your chrome wheels and youll get the "black chrome" look you want.. save you a lot of money

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
:cryying:

ughhh why cany i be rich so i could buy all options on my plate and then decide what i like best :(

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
black chrome = brake dust covered wheels..

just never clean your chrome wheels and youll get the "black chrome" look you want.. save you a lot of money

Exactly what I've said along.:beer:

:cryying:

ughhh why cany i be rich so i could buy all options on my plate and then decide what i like best :(

Well from the looks of some members we have :D being rich doesn't buy taste..lol:thumbsup::thumbsup:

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
On a positive note...Your car with 10's out back, a nice drop, and removed billet grille the car would be sexy.

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
On a positive note...Your car with 10's out back, a nice drop, and removed billet grille the car would be sexy.

Okay so I have pretty much decided on neither of the choices given, but on some black 18X9 18X10 Saleens.:shrug: black out the tails, have a eibach pro kit in line, and also I hate the Billet grilles...HATE....(came on the car) eventually will order a mach 1 grille delete, and a Cobra R hood.

:beer:

I know Im gonna get hated on for totally ditching the previous plan....:kaboom:

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
your car would prob. look like this ... in that direction.
32svtuploadpic.png

What size tires are those? Im assuming that is your car...:??:

Looking at a set with nitto NT555's all round

245/40/18 - Front
285/35/18 - Rear

those tires look very thin...:??:

34SVT34

ADRENALINE JUNKY
Established Member
nevermind just read 35's all around....i think id need a thicker tire in the rear...I know it takes away some performance....but i never hit up the track so i dont think it would cause a problem to bump it up to a 40 or 45...

yyz82

Established Member
Damn that car is sexy! The black chrome saleens look sick

selbyvince

Established Member
actually the new rear tires are now 315-30-18 ...
17039220.png

beautiful car man, sadly exactly what i was looking to do with mine.. what kind of tires is that in the rear?

and op, good choice; im not a fan of black chrome and the fr500s dont look as good as the black saleens imo. guess theres about to be three saleens that look quite similar just in this thread lol. besides hood, i have the 01 cobra hood.

mustangmike02

SVTless
Established Member
whatever you do dont get fr500's they arent a good looking wheel with the saleen body, though some cobra owners with the right color choice, pull off the wheel very well. so im not bashing the wheel completely, just on saleens. save up and get some TF sleepers from steve! id leave your tail lights untinted, i think it looks better... also whats up with the oversized bumper inserts? any info on your car? i see some intercooler piping, im guessing a procharger from the looks? nice car btw, a and mach 1 grill would look awesome, i wish the insurance company didnt give me the stock honeycomb grill.... this might help

http://www.svtperformance.com/forums/pics-videos-buffet-149/668476-saleens-aftermarket-wheels.html

http://www.svtperformance.com/forum...49/636116-pictures-silver-saleens-wheels.html

Last edited:

andrwtm

Established Member
beautiful car man, sadly exactly what i was looking to do with mine.. what kind of tires is that in the rear?

and op, good choice; im not a fan of black chrome and the fr500s dont look as good as the black saleens imo. guess theres about to be three saleens that look quite similar just in this thread lol. besides hood, i have the 01 cobra hood.

i have an 01 with black chrome fr500's and ive been compliments ever since i got them put on my car. i used to have chrome 03-04 cobra wheels on it and it looks a lot better with the fr's. i have a pic of the car but dont really know how to post it on here..

Users who are viewing this thread