Picked up a Mach 1 today

72SBC

Established Member
Neat car, any questions feel free to ask.

Car is every option but Recaro seats.
700A, elite, HP. Just noticed the stripe is reflective at night. Pretty cool.
74A41C44-B046-4484-BB71-15647975A6FD.jpeg

MG0h3

Established Member
Buddy just got one. That light blue color. Sharp car

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

me32

BEASTLY SHELBY GT500 TVS
Premium Member
Congratulations, beautiful mach 1. Glad you were able to find one with the handling package

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Good looking Mustang. Congratulations. How do you like it overall & specifically since you took delivery? I'm sure you're loving the manual transmission.

72SBC

Established Member
How was the market? Any ADM?
-J
I paid MRSP, they are hard to get though, mine was in the lot that morning and I got it, my order got pushed back to December 27th (from Oct 8th build date) so the demand is outpacing the supply.

72SBC

Established Member
Good looking Mustang. Congratulations. How do you like it overall & specifically since you took delivery? I'm sure you're loving the manual transmission.
It’s unbelievably comfortable and it does not feel like a 4k lbs car, it’s impressive how responsive it is, it’s very nimble. Trans is nice and tight but the rev match is throwing me off but, I'm getting used to it. Stereo for being a upgraded unit doesn’t seem any different from my 19 with the standard speakers, but man the mag ride is legit.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
It’s unbelievably comfortable and it does not feel like a 4k lbs car, it’s impressive how responsive it is, it’s very nimble. Trans is nice and tight but the rev match is throwing me off but, I'm getting used to it. Stereo for being a upgraded unit doesn’t seem any different from my 19 with the standard speakers, but man the mag ride is legit.
All really positive standouts. If I was looking to buy a Mustang, it would be a GT-500 or Mach 1.

Enjoy it!

1Kona_Venom

US Army (Ret)
Established Member
Premium Member
So whats MSRP on a Mach vs a '22 California Special, loaded? Like the Mach but that new CS looks good

Maybe our residential Missouri dealer will chime in
All really positive standouts. If I was looking to buy a Mustang, it would be a GT-500 or Mach 1.

Enjoy it!

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

72SBC

Established Member
So whats MSRP on a Mach vs a '22 California Special, loaded? Like the Mach but that new CS looks good

Maybe our residential Missouri dealer will chime in

Sent from my SM-G975U using the svtperformance.com mobile app
Regular or Premuim Mach? Handling package is $3500 so you’re probably looking at 5k more for a Mach I would guess.

Users who are viewing this thread