Picked Up A REAL KR Hood!!

Intruder

Established Member
Like the title says I picked up a real CF KR hood along with the CF mirror covers and CF front splitter all for $900. :banana

I'll try to get pics tomorrow. It’s all sitting at a buddy’s house getting ready for paint. The hood is really light; you can pick it up with one hand.

If you wanted to be a hero and at the same time protect your source.....

You would post pictures of your KR hood on teamshelby and every other Mustang site out there thanking Amy for her genorosity in furnishing you, a non-KR owner, with a KR hood.....

It would be her word against yours, and you the have pictures to prove it.

This would swell public outcry and force Shelby/Ford to re-think their moronic decision not to sell these to the public AND.....

When the hoods were release to the public at an affordable price,.......

It would make you a LEGEND.

If you indeed have, what you say you have.

Last edited:

stangkid

Established Member

You would post pictures of your KR hood on teamshelby and every other Mustang site out there thanking Amy for her genorosity in furnishing you with your hood.....

This would swell public outcry and force Shelby/Ford to re-think their moronic decision not to sell these to the public AND.....

When the hoods were release to the public,.......

If you indeed have what you say you have.

:lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1::lol1:

sfadchi

Established Member
:banana: OMG I LOVE IT!!!

You would post pictures of your KR hood on teamshelby and every other Mustang site out there thanking Amy for her genorosity in furnishing you, a non-KR owner, with a KR hood.....

svttim

MCA National Director
Established Member

:rockon:

Mikey org gt500

Established Member

Lmao

rdsnk46

Established Member
This is the internet, TS has a political hand of restraint over it's members which is BS IMHO! Is it possible a KR has been totaled in an accident already and this guy has parts from the car?

Intruder

Established Member
NO! NEVER they make you return the hood..............:lol1:

What if.......you left your door open on your nice Red KR, and a member of this form, like me, knowing full well what type of mustang I was looking at, AND...having a handy set of wrenches in his plane jane GT500, with roof racks, borrowed the hood......what would the poor owner send back to Amy? Why the utter maddness!

They'd have to settle for a serial number. :poke: Is it just me that thinks like this?.....

Bueller....... Bueller.........Bueller ;-)

Now, 04YellowGT let's post those pictures and start giving credit where credit is due.

" Amy, I just wanted to say thanks........ "

Last edited:

03 DSG Snake

Unknown Cyborg
Established Member
I got a chance to purchase a Replica that was molded from the KRs for Knight Rider, but passed due to obvious quality issues.

Maybe the OP did some 'favors' for Amy for one? :shrug:

20011207.jpg

09Troublemaker

" That don't sound stock"
Established Member
possible it is a replica? i really do not know the production of the hood because i am not a fan but aren't there other companies making replica parts just like this?

basically, are you sure this stuff is genuine?

Hey, we agree on something..LOL J/K

I'm not a fan--no love from me

Intruder

Established Member
It was a joke, just meant they always own the hood

Ya know, that is a great point. Do we have a lawyer on here? Can they legally make you send back something you already own to aquire another one? Maybe you want to keep it as part of the history of the car? You bought it once, and either you or an insurance company will buy it again. Yet, they get to keep the damaged one? Without compensation?

bpodner

My work car!
Established Member
You better wrap that hood in aluminum foil or the men in black will be able to pick up the tracking chip in it! :poke:

Users who are viewing this thread