Picking up my GT500 next week!!!

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Just got a call, my GT500 has arrived at the dealer! Gonna fly out and pick it up next week. Got a black with black stripes, performance package, track pack, Ricaro's, Navigation, and car cover. Got it for MSRP and could not be happier.
:banana:

Marc

Established Member
Just got a call, my GT500 has arrived at the dealer! Gonna fly out and pick it up next week. Got a black with black stripes, performance package, track pack, Ricaro's, Navigation, and car cover. Got it for MSRP and could not be happier.
:banana:

Glad the lead paid off Mike! Man, I can't wait till you get it. Remember, I get first ride. Funny how I ordered mine months ago and you will have yours before mine.

I already have parts in the garage waiting for mine to arrive.

Mine will be built 24 September. I should have it a couple weeks after yours. We need to do a photo shoot when we both have ours before the snow hits.

Last edited:

Farmer-Ted

I pooped a little.
Established Member
Glad the lead paid off Mike! Man, I can't wait till you get it. Remember, I get first ride. Funny how I ordered mine months ago and you will have yours before mine.

I already have parts in the garage waiting for mine to arrive.

Mine will be built 24 October. I should have it a couple weeks after yours. We need to do a photo shoot when we both have ours before the snow hits.

Thanks for the lead. Only three weeks from when you told me to picking up the car.

Pictures are always cool.

Marc

Established Member
Thanks for the lead. Only three weeks from when you told me to picking up the car.

Pictures are always cool.

Your welcome buddy! I can't wait to see it.

Also, I had a typo, it is being built 24 September (Monday) not 24 October. I should have it between 15-30 October. :)

Users who are viewing this thread