Picking up my new toy - BRB

Zemedici

Established Member
How cool is this?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/152583556781

s-l1600.jpg

One of a kind pair! Both custom built for current owner. Recently featured on the TV show “The Secret Lives of the Super Rich. Over 2 years in production and over $2,350,000. Invested. Unexpected family incident “regrettably” forces sale of this incredible package.

Lamborghini SV Roadster

2016 Lamborghini Aventador SV Roadster. $598,000 Window sticker. 700 miles and Full factory warranty. Painted in the very rare, special order color of Verde Singh. Nero Cosmos Alcantara interior. Custom made PUR Center lock wheels, kreissieg exhaust with remote control muffler option. Full Carbon fiber package, Branding package, X-Frame & T-engine in carbon, Transparent engine cover, Multi function steering wheel, Fixed rear air intake, Carbon fiber foot plate, Electric and heated seats with Carbon backs, Carbon fiber removable top, SV interior, Garage door opener, fire extinguisher, rear camera system, Ad Persona package.

MTI 52’ Super Veloce

2017 Marine Technologies “MTI” 52’ G6. Know and “SUPERVELOCE” Which means “Super fast” in Italian. Nearly 2 years in production, hands, One of the finest built, fastest, most advanced performance boats in the world. Will run in excess of 180 MPH!

100% carbon fiber hull and deck. To reproduce the boat it would be in excess of $1,750,000.

Built to resemble the Lamborghini SV roadster There were quite a few features added to this boat that like no other.

The hull and deck have custom features to resemble the SV roadster. Finished in Verde Singh at a cost of $80k. The cockpit has extensive use of carbon fiber accents.

The stereo system cost over $25,000 featuring fusion headset and Focal speakers and amps. Hydraulic front hatch is open to show actual carbon fiber Lamborghini door panels loaded with Focal speakers.

Boat is equipped with a high-quality video system with cameras strategically mounted, that records to a hard drive.

The seats are full power adjustable seats very similar to the SV roadster. Also finished in Alcantara.

The floor of the cockpit is custom-made see deck foam flooring.

The dashboard resembles the Lamborghini SV and is equipped with for Carmen GPS and two MerCruiser smart craft.

The electronics and stereo system as well as the video system are all integrated through the GPS is and can be seen on one screen or all screens.

Lamborghini OEM carbon fiber for power side mirrors. Over $20,000 in Lamborghini headlights and tail lights that actually function. All Lamborghini switches that have been marinized. Many many other authentic Lambo parts.

Heavy duty inverter system runs the cockpit air conditioning and blower system.

Over 10,000 in ocean LED underwater Color changing underwater lighting.

Extensive cockpit engine room and front cabin custom LED lighting.

Engine specs

Engines Mercury racing 1350 HP /1550 HP

With Mercruiser #8 Outdrive s

The all-new 1550 dual calibration sterndrive features an advanced control system which enables the operator to switch engine power level via an electronic key fob. The Race key fob turns the engine into a pure-bred race machine – pumping out one thousand five hundred and fifty horsepower on 112 AKI race fuel. The Pleasure key fob is selected when a more leisure ride is in order, creating 1350 h.p. on 91 octane (98 RON) fuel. Both fuel calibrations provide maximum torque and efficiency and are designed to optimize the engine performance at each power level.

Full warranty until 1-1-18

Trailer

Beautiful Heritage, Bumper pull, tilt trailer. Cost $100k

bosscj

Established Member
Premium Member
Good lord!!!!......gotta love a super cat!!!!

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-G935A using Tapatalk

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
LOL I didn't even notice it until you pointed it out.

They did it to match the Lamborghini...but still, it has no place on a boat haha

Reminds me of the old Fountains trying to look like the Super Bird.

rotor_powerd

Established Member
Premium Member
I don't care how much money you have, I feel like such an obscene display of consumption forces karma's hand to smack you back down a little bit. Lol

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I don't care how much money you have, I feel like such an obscene display of consumption forces karma's hand to smack you back down a little bit. Lol

I agree to a point lol

My buddy has a 46 MTI with a capsule. It's ridiculous. He had twin 1075s, then upgraded to twin 1850s two years ago.

428920_4016451944082_137374850_n.jpg

971483_10153017361815711_1522986914_n.jpg

527058_10151035883146877_261724701_n.jpg

96dreamer

Established Member
I agree to a point lol

My buddy has a 46 MTI with a capsule. It's ridiculous. He had twin 1075s, then upgraded to twin 1850s two years ago.

971483_10153017361815711_1522986914_n.jpg
This at shady gators? I'm name dropping and asking for a ride if I ever see this down there. I'm sure he doesn't get much attention cruising in that anyway.

13COBRA

Resident Ford Dealer
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
This at shady gators? I'm name dropping and asking for a ride if I ever see this down there. I'm sure he doesn't get much attention cruising in that anyway.

Yep. He's a frequent down there.

He's a pretty good dude, he'd give you a ride. He enjoys the attention.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
kool.... but at that level the Lambo needs a UGR TT Kit. Otherwise its just another Lambo with a nice stereo....

Mach1Stang

1994 327 Stroker
Established Member
Looking through his ebay transactions is interesting

I just found out my buddy actually knows this guy. He owns a few restaurants in Miami

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread