Pics: Hellion Cobra for sale in NC

mach1stang317

Established Member
I spotted a cobra at my local Ford Dealership today and drove over to check it out. Dealer was closed but I snapped a few pics on my Blackberry...
From the outside I could tell it's a DSG cobra with Hellion turbo kit, Bassani Exhaust, Steeda wing, 18" Fr500s, and really big brakes with slotted rotors.

I'm not really diggen the stripes or steeda wing but... yeh. For sale in Rocky Mount NC if anyone's interested..

IMG00013.gif

IMG00014.gif

IMG00015.gif

IMG00016.gif

o3SnakeBite

Die Hard Sports Junkie
Established Member
Yea no kidding on the trade part.. And why would you trade in a Turbo cobra, i cant even imagine the loss he took on that

mach1stang317

Established Member
I don't think this dealership took it in on trade. from what I can see, they bring in a lot of different cars every other week. it's Capital ford, I hear they've got a realy good hookups on stuff so they just carry em from one dealer to another 'til they sell. So I see a lot of different cars out there. Sometimes they don't sell, and I'll see 'em come back a month or so later. I could be wrong though, that's just what I've heard. I haven't done any business with them myself so idk.

They'll bring in different cobras, a couple GT500s. This week they've got a couple C5s, LS2 GTO, a ls1 trans am, two cobras, a few different GTs.

Last edited:

WizardsCobra

LTHL SVT
Established Member
Pretty sure he is a member here because I have seen that spoiler with the turbo kit. Thats one sick car and I wish I could remember his name. I think its something like Grey03Cobra or something.

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member
there is a thread about this car over on modfords. it use to belong to a member on here. its not exactly an ideal car. it had/has a lot of problems. check under the turbo terminator section to get the specifics.

i do like how he converted to blow thru!

solidsnak3

NOVA STOCK
Established Member

96stanggt

Blower Whine Junkie
Established Member
That is Grey's car, he had it for sale a little while back locally in Charleston. He was going to Germany if I remember correctly and wanted to get rid of the car.

XyX

Still in the game.
Established Member
I went to that same dealer when I was looking to buy a cobra, the seemed pretty stupid when it came to performance stuff.

I said I was looking for a 2003-4 Cobra and the salesman looked at me for a second and was like...."We got a real nice Mustang Deluxe over there and its probably faster"....shortly after I left and never went back.

mach1stang317

Established Member
lol yeh, me and my friend rolled up there in his trailblazer ss to see if they could locate a lightning... instead he tried to sell a ford explorer sport trac... said it had a lot of pickup >.<

Users who are viewing this thread