Pics of 03 Coyote swap at Revolution Auto

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
Should have did it white like billions of other mustangs a:rockon::coolman:

You chose the color, had it painted and you're happy. That's what matters. The car is on a public forum entitled to peoples opinions. I don't like your Lamborghini grey and I don't plan on changing my mind because you seem to be offended in some way that I don't like it.

But you're right....you should've went with white :dancenana:

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
Thanks a lot man

Nope. Thank you.

It's rare when I see a Mustang and say, man, that car is really me, they should offer them like that from the factory!

Especially love the coyote swap. That's the dream right there.

How often is the car out on the street?

19935.slow

Established Member
Looks good, but runs better. Looks like it is dove grey. Do you have a link off your anti roll bar? That thing is twisting up pretty damn bad.

mosth8d

Established Member
You chose the color, had it painted and you're happy. That's what matters. The car is on a public forum entitled to peoples opinions. I don't like your Lamborghini grey and I don't plan on changing my mind because you seem to be offended in some way that I don't like it.

But you're right....you should've went with white :dancenana:

It's bc of people like u that makes forums so dumb there was no need to down my car all u had To say u didnt like the color ill leave it at that haters goin to hate

mosth8d

Established Member
Nope. Thank you.

It's rare when I see a Mustang and say, man, that car is really me, they should offer them like that from the factory!

Especially love the coyote swap. That's the dream right there.

How often is the car out on the street?

It's on the street every weekend it's not raining lol

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
It's bc of people like u that makes forums so dumb there was no need to down my car all u had To say u didnt like the color ill leave it at that haters goin to hate

Dude are you serious? The only thing bad thing I said and have to say about your car, is the color. Please, since you brought it to this point now, point out where I "downed your car" and hurt you because of something other than the color.

mosth8d

Established Member
How does the RST handle the lauches?
Have you hot lapped with it?

Dude the clutch is badass well worth the money we try to use them in all of our builds at rev auto the pedal feel is better then stock and yes I've hot lapped it no issues hands down best clutches out there

mosth8d

Established Member
Dude are you serious? The only thing bad thing I said and have to say about your car, is the color. Please, since you brought it to this point now, point out where I "downed your car" and hurt you because of something other than the color.

U didn't hurt me I really don't care if u like the color but this :xpl: was not needed it that is "kinda downing my car " but no worries opinions r like assholes everyone has them

Adam03GT

Established Member

Sooooo much butthurt LOL.

When mother said that you were a special snowflake, you really took it too heart :lol1:

mooch29

Low n' Slow
Established Member
U didn't hurt me I really don't care if u like the color but this :xpl: was not needed it that is "kinda downing my car " but no worries opinions r like assholes everyone has them

ZRRgh.gif

NVRL8TE

Death or Glory
Established Member
I'm shocked you guys don't like the color. I think it fits the car brilliantly.

But again, one hell of a ride. Executed perfectly. Top to bottom in my opinion.

Users who are viewing this thread