Pics of 03 Coyote swap at Revolution Auto

SonicBlur2003

U.S.C.G.
Established Member
interesting color. Did you do the carbon fiber hood and trunk for weight reduction or just liked it? Sounds mean.

blubyu90

Established Member
Awesome car and awesome motor! I'm going to try to put a coyote in my t-top coupe!!! Curious though, what brake master cylinder did you use for the brakes? I saw your post that said you used the maximum motorsports manual brake kit, but I didn't think those came with a master...

mosth8d

Established Member
interesting color. Did you do the carbon fiber hood and trunk for weight reduction or just liked it? Sounds mean.

I did the carbon fiber for both reasons I like ir and the hood is very light and the trunk is not that much lighter but I had to do it plus u don't see much carbon on mustangs

DaBigBone

Established Member
I saw this car in 5.0 magazine today.

LOVE IT!!!!

Everything about it.

What's the suspension setup?

NICE.

This is one of my favorite Mustangs I've seen in awhile. ESPECIALLY the color. There is just something about it. Home run, baby!

It's rare when I see a Mustang and say, man, that car is really me, they should offer them like that from the factory!

Especially love the coyote swap. That's the dream right there.

I'm shocked you guys don't like the color. I think it fits the car brilliantly.

But again, one hell of a ride. Executed perfectly. Top to bottom in my opinion.

Love the Weld R-TS's as well. I want them.

Gonna go out on a limb here and say that you like the car? Just a wild guess :beer:

Love the swap OP, not too crazy about the color, but I've definitely seen worse. Nice work

Stang Lover

Established Member
Stang sounds mean!

You mind pming me the details on the old 2V set up? I'm staying n/a & 350 running 12.0 for his best is right in my goal line.

Mystic_Cobra

Established Member
Did the car have hydroboost or vacuum boost?
Did you change over to manual brakes because the booster wouldn't fit or bc you wanted to lose the weight?
NICE car.

Users who are viewing this thread