Pics of my Raptor

98slowbra

Established Member
Been gone for a while, well I got layedoff work and the end of March and I have been sick for over 20 days with sinus infection and up at the ER once so been a bit busy. I finally am feeling better and got the Raptor all cleaned up and waxed, she is a 2013 fully loaded and 1 level above limo tint all the way around. Hope you like them, still got a bit out of breath cleaning it but I need to get back at it. What do you think?

IMG_1576_1.jpg

IMG_1579_1.jpg

IMG_1582_1.jpg

IMG_1584_1.jpg

IMG_1585_1.jpg

IMG_1585_1.jpg

IMG_1609_1.jpg

IMG_1600_1.jpg

IMG_1588_1.jpg

IMG_1614_1.jpg

IMG_1596_1.jpg

IMG_1607_1.jpg

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
I love your Raptor, as well. Funny, I've seen 3 blue Raptors over the past week in my area. They always grab my attention! Such a good look truck.

Blk04L

. . .
Established Member
Premium Member
Ford did a great job with that truck. Even though the new one has a fresh face lift I still love the look of the Gen 1.

Paint looks to be in great condition.

GNBRETT

Established Member
Premium Member
Beer Money Bros.
wow freakn awesome color! buddy has one and seen ur truck and was asking how high the lift was?

98slowbra

Established Member
Factory lift, and only K&N filter, tint for upgrades, I will not upgrade anything else, I had so many issues when I upgraded my cobra so since I do not have the time I will keep it like it is

SuperMarioSVT

Kiss of Death
Established Member
Factory lift, and only K&N filter, tint for upgrades, I will not upgrade anything else, I had so many issues when I upgraded my cobra so since I do not have the time I will keep it like it is

These trucks are very reliable and responsive to mods. I have a Corsa Xtreme cat back and a Flex Fuel tune that automatically adjusts timing to what fuel I poor in... even E85. Made 30 more hp overall and 50 more torque at 2000RPM. Way stronger power band. Runs very hard and have never had any issues with it. I drive it every day. Been tuned for a year. One day I want to do a custom throttle body and big custom intake, maybe headers too.

Don't be scared lol.

72MachOne99GT

Established Member
Premium Member
Definitely the color I want if I were to jump in a Raptor of that style.

Looks good.

50 Deep

SVT JEDI
Established Member
Looks great. What is the color?

What kind of work do you do? Did you get back to work? I am sture some of the local SVTP boys can get you hooked up with something if you haven't.

Hopefully doing some wax on, wax off will be good for the respiratory system

Sonic605hp

Resident Prick.
Established Member
Best color on a Ford truck, I'm a little biased though. Even though my new truck is much faster than my old I do really miss the sound of that 6.2. Beautiful Rapedher man.

98slowbra

Established Member
No have not found a job as of yet, I have been in IT for 26 years with working on Cisco ICM and Avaya PBX and some networking but I hope something will show up soon

Users who are viewing this thread