pics of your Mach 1

EVO-lution

Established Member
man everyones mach's are great. I can't wait till spring time. because 1, I'll have my room free of parts lyeing around it and 2, the entire car is going to be ready for some nice pics :)

Reloaded

Torque-a-licious
Established Member
yea it could be droped but the speed bump in my neighborhood are BIG!!! im getting all the parts together for the eaton build. I posted some on modded mustang the other day.

Yeah I hear ya. Though amazingly enough, I have yet to scrape in my car, and it's pretty low. Only the chin spoiler on extreme driveways and I have a new one to put on. Bottomed out in my Eclipse all the time though... Haha.

So you're in the process of swapping the Eaton on? Or at least gathering parts?

34Ford

Established Member
Been a while. The Mach sits in the garage these days.
main.php

main.php

Last edited:

TR03Mach1

Black Snake
Established Member
They're rare...i kinda regret not looking for a yellow one. O well. TR03Mach1, whats that huge black tank thingy mahjigy next to the intake?:shrug:
The Kenne Bell uses a liquid intercooler, and that is the intercooler fluid resevoir tank. Not as pretty and streamlined as the factory and some other types, but it gets the job done.

EVO-lution

Established Member
The Kenne Bell uses a liquid intercooler, and that is the intercooler fluid resevoir tank. Not as pretty and streamlined as the factory and some other types, but it gets the job done.

hmmm...u tricked me. that big black thing covered the KB underneath. I woulda never noticed unless u mentioned KB in your post :thumbsup::thumbsup:

Users who are viewing this thread