007.jpg

006.jpg

005.jpg

004.jpg

003.jpg

002.jpg

05BlkViper

Established Member
Wow!! Car looks amazing, love that black color! Course I am a bit biased lol. What kind of power is it making with the nitrous ?

REPCobra10

Established Member
Thanks for all the kind words, guys! Let me clarify, I don't have the nitrous on my car yet, but I will be getting it installed and dyno tuned by Blow By Racing within the next few weeks. At the moment, I'm just running the other mods in my signature. I'll fix my signature in regards to that. Anyways, I'll post my numbers when I get them. Thanks again, guys!

SVT_SRT8

Established Member
looks good. I don't like the wheels because they show the crappy brakes. once those are changed with some brembo's etc and cross drilled rotors it'll look amazing.

REPCobra10

Established Member
looks good. I don't like the wheels because they show the crappy brakes. once those are changed with some brembo's etc and cross drilled rotors it'll look amazing.

Yeah, I know what you mean, brother! 20's really show how small the standard brakes are! Anyways, the big brake upgrade is definitely on my to-do list, just not right now. I'm looking into some forced induction options first.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Reviews on tires??

I have the Nitto Invo tires on my car in 315/35/20 and 275/35/20, respectively. They are worlds better in every way than the stock Pirelli tires were. There is zero road noise, they have outstanding wet driving characteristics, not to mention equal performance when it's dry and they look pretty damn cool too with the tread design!

sam92lx

SVTP Style Consultant.
Established Member
I have the Nitto Invo tires on my car in 315/35/20 and 275/35/20, respectively. They are worlds better in every way than the stock Pirelli tires were. There is zero road noise, they have outstanding wet driving characteristics, not to mention equal performance when it's dry and they look pretty damn cool too with the tread design!

Awesome. You've sold me. I'm currently riding around on KDW'2 and they are noisy.

REPCobra10

Established Member
Awesome. You've sold me. I'm currently riding around on KDW'2 and they are noisy.

Glad to be of assistance to you! On a separate note, I used to run the BFG KDW's on some of my former cars and they definitely were annoyingly loud! I will never use them again on any of my cars!

Users who are viewing this thread