Pioneer Avic X910BT

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
Ok so I'm looking to put in a nice in dash screen with navigation and all the bells and whistles. I've narrowed it down to Pioneer's Avic X910BT. I've always like the Avic D3, but finding one in good condition at a decent price is a bit hard to find. Not to mention the D3 is a little outdated compared to the X910BT. From what I've read and watched, it looks like a good headunit to go with considering the price and its capabilities. There are some cons to it of course but I was wondering if anybody on here has one that they could give me a little bit more insight before I decide to pull the trigger. I did a search but couldn't find anything so input/pics/etc. are welcome. Thanks guys! :)

pioneer-avic-x910bt.jpg

[youtube_browser]aDWNCjGVonc[/youtube_browser]

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Love my D3, got the new nav disks yesterday.
avic3.JPG

I haven't played with any new ones since the Z series came out.:shrug:

Last edited:

matab14

pop up and do less....
Established Member
Love my D3, got the new nav disks yesterday.
avic3.JPG

I haven't played with any new ones since the Z series came out.:shrug:

Not to hijack the thread but how much did you give for new Nav Disk? Been rocking my D3 since July 06!!! Love it!

@ OP.....Those X series units are sweet too! I installed an F series unit in my buddies 350z last summer and if it looks about the same, so you'll be happy! Pioneer is the best IMO! Been using there head units for 10 years!

stang1971

Established Member
i have this exact model and LOVE IT!!

AVIC411.com is a site that shows stuff you can do to it.

the nav works very good.. and i have not had a single issue with it. you will not be unhappy.

avic411.com shows you how to load pics on a sd card and make then ur startup screen..

Revolator

Outlaw Star
Established Member
The 920 just came out, and it is absolutely sick. Go with that.

I know, the X920 is pretty sweet. But it's out of my price range right now. Just trying to go with a used X910.

@ OP.....Those X series units are sweet too! I installed an F series unit in my buddies 350z last summer and if it looks about the same, so you'll be happy! Pioneer is the best IMO! Been using there head units for 10 years!

From what I understand Pioneer had another company do the F series but there were a lot of firmware/software problems with them. The F and X series look identical but the X is a more revamped version fixed by Pioneer. I've always liked and admired Pioneer's headunits.

i have this exact model and LOVE IT!!

AVIC411.com is a site that shows stuff you can do to it.

the nav works very good.. and i have not had a single issue with it. you will not be unhappy.

avic411.com shows you how to load pics on a sd card and make then ur startup screen..

Only thing I didn't like about this unit was the start up time. From what I've seen it can take up to 45 seconds to a minute for the initial start up. I'm sure with newer firmware updates this will improve the load. Thanks for the site, I'll be using this for a lot of things to come. :thumbsup:

ssj4sadie

Established Member
Premium Member
Not much help but I had the Z110BT and that thing kicked ass. Until it got stolen less than a month of being installed......

JasonW

2xScrewed Vert
Established Member
I've got the 920 in my truck. Awesome piece and would definately be worth saving the little bit extra for IMO. Though the 910 is a very nice piece as well.

L8APEX

*Turbo Not to Scale
Established Member
Premium Member
Not to hijack the thread but how much did you give for new Nav Disk? Been rocking my D3 since July 06!!! Love it!

Search avic411 ;-)

Users who are viewing this thread