Pit Bulls Are So DANGEROUS!

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
They can **** some shit up! But then again, they will be a product of the home they came out of and the responsibility (or lack thereof) its owner...

Love mine... except when he acts like a bowling ball while treating everyone in the house like a bowling pin.

660066D0-EE04-41E6-85D4-5F6B8995E23C.jpeg

KilledbyKenne

Established Member
My favorite thing regarding this type of dog is the owners that posture with their dog acting like people should be careful with them because their dog will mess them up but then they will turn around another day talking about how their dog is such a lover and could never perpetuate the negative stereotype.

Get tf outta here.

Black Gold 380R

Multiple SVT Collector
Established Member
I have a rot iron door about 4 feet from my front door. I opened my front door one day and there were 2 huge pitbulls sitting in front of my rot iron door.

Scared the s#!t out of me. I was trying to run them off, but they were just chilling in front of my house.

I then let them smell my hand and they started wagging their tails and letting me pet them.

They turned out to be some of the friendliest dogs I've ever encountered. They had collars but not tags. I gave them some water and they left. Guess they went home after strolling through the neighborhood lol.

My brother had a pitbull. That thing was pure muscle and very friendly.

Now my dad..... He was walking his dog and 2 pitbulls got out of their yard and ran up to my dad's house and started attacking his dog. He had no choice but to put them down.

So, I've seen both sides of their nature. More good than bad though.

Sent from my SM-G950U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
It’s like everything... there are good humans, there are shitty ones, there are good German Shepherds and bad ones, same for Doberman, Rottweiler, any big dog really....

unfortunately, pits carry the stigma because a bunch of different dogs get lumped as “pitbull”.... and a ton of dirtbags happen to like the breed since they are so resilient to pain...

the dog (like most other big prey dogs) is what you (owner) make of him.... although I will say that every once in a while there are some dogs with a few screws loose...

RedRocketMike

A Member Well Known
Established Member
So many pit apologists. OP seems to have a chip on his shoulder about it. Reminds me of people making excuses for other types people in society, despite statistics galore.

kcobra

MUSTANG MANIAC
Established Member
Heart warming video. So sad that a dog can get treated and neglected like that. Kudos to that woman for taking the dog in and giving it a life it deserves.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
What a heart-warming dog-rescue video. I loved the moment they shared at 2:46.

Captain Beyond

Established Member
A few years ago, a beautiful brown red-nosed pit bull showed up at my front door. He didn’t have a collar. I think he was dropped off. He was scared and hungry so I took him in and fed him. I kept him for a few months until I found him a good home. He had intimidating looks, but was the sweetest dog I’ve ever met however he didn’t like other dogs. One day we were sitting on my front porch when my asshole neighbor was walking his small p.o.s designer dog. His dog decides to take a shit on my front lawn. Pit bull didn’t like it and decided he wanted to eat his dog. I had to restrain him. These dogs are strong as hell. The look of my neighbor’s pale face was gold. I apologized and then laughed as he walked away with soiled shorts. Man, I should’ve kept that dog.

Last edited:

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Just showed my wife this video. She was moved as much as I was.

Relaxed Chaos

Just another Gen X Hero
Established Member
Premium Member
My wife wanted to bring home a rescue dog from a local shelter. This one came up to WI from down south somewhere. Turns out it was a Pitbull Pointer cross that was used as a bait dog. This little thing has issues, but after two years in our house it's a pretty decent dog. Still has plenty of fear issues and needs careful control, but it's slowly chilling out.

Squeezed out with help from the svtperformance.com mobile app

Users who are viewing this thread