Place Your Demon vs GT500 Bets Here!!!! Who Needs Torque?

ZYBORG

Let's roll..
Established Member
Premium Member
I HAVE MORE FUN THAN KANEDA!!!!
HE ONLY CARES ABOUT STATUS
HE'S GAY
HE'S AFRAID TO RACE
HE'S DEPRESSING
HE JUST WANTS TO IMPRESS INTERNET PEOPLE

Actually, the answer is just this. I post on here when I'm taking a shit in the morning. Let you clowns spend the day responding and feeding me. Then wake up and enjoy how in your heads I am.

I'll race anyone. Don't care. NYC. You know where to find me. I have a Demon. Have fun waiting for your GT500's to arrive in October.

And On D BIT...I have more fun looking at my Demon keys than you do driving your shit box. Time to go impress more people on other internet forums. Later guys. You fall for the bait every day. Let's not let me down tomorrow AM when I'm on the crapper.

Sucks man. I actually respect a good troll and master manipulator of emotions. I had high hopes for you. Was hoping that your fruity ass would walk the walk. It became obvious that you do not. Sucks that you aren’t about that race life. Could have had fun. Too bad, so sad. Enjoy the pinball machines!

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
Oh no!!

He definitely trolled, but I found it entertaining.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

It would be VERY hard to argue that his threads didnt create hours of fun
That's been the dilemma, but enough is enough when it's self admitted he's a troll.

CobraBob

Authorized Vendor
Established Member
Premium Member
Single Barrel Sirs
Brad, when I read his post from last night where he openly admitted he was trolling SVTP, I thought it was just a short matter of time before he got a perma-ban. His threads and comments were entertaining, but done for one reason, to feed his need for attention. He trolled like a master. Your ban of @Kaneda was necessary. You definitely did the right thing. Nuff said!

Deceptive

Muffin is my spirit animal
Established Member
Premium Member
Kaneda got a little full of himself and broke the number one rule of fight club. He went full OG.

In full OG fashion, does his boyfr.... err... girlfriend.... whatever it identifies as, have wide shoulders?

Karen is the Ken Block of AWD minivans.

Weather Man

Persistance Is A Bitch
Established Member
Thanks guys. I’m ruffling some jimmies tonight. Not just in this section either. IDGAF.

Good Kill

cobra694.png

LostM

Established Member
His trolling was fine if he would ever actually put rubber to the road.

I hope someone here is FB friends with him to follow his new C8 purchase and see he spends waaaaay over gt500 $ to get lesser performance.. or the base pkg and has shit performance all around

GT Premi

Well known member
Established Member
Brad, when I read his post from last night where he openly admitted he was trolling SVTP, I thought it was just a short matter of time before he got a perma-ban. His threads and comments were entertaining, but done for one reason, to feed his need for attention. He trolled like a master. Your ban of @Kaneda was necessary. You definitely did the right thing. Nuff said!

Now, if only he'd get rid of all the other non-Ford-owning agitators...

BlksvtCobra01

Deplorable and Proud
Established Member
Now, if only he'd get rid of all the other non-Ford-owning agitators...

I see nothing wrong with people posting here if they’re not trolling. Weather they have a Ford or not. Most people are enthusiasts. While I love Ford I enjoy what Dodge and GM are doing.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Users who are viewing this thread