Playgound Police

boosted281

Established Member
Well apparently speaking your point of view and defending the small population of car owners that would support an auto in these cars isn't appreciated very much. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for directing me to the rules, I would have never found them without your help. I never imagined if a guy was tired of reading about a particular topic why he would open that thread and complain about its existence. I promise now that my grown man hand has been slapped with a penalty by the play ground police I won't insult another member again. Thanks for all the info and entertainment you provide me SVTperformance!!! :banana:

ac427cobra

FULLTILTBOOGIERACING.COM
Super Moderator
Well apparently speaking your point of view and defending the small population of car owners that would support an auto in these cars isn't appreciated very much. I would like to take this opportunity to thank everyone for directing me to the rules, I would have never found them without your help. I never imagined if a guy was tired of reading about a particular topic why he would open that thread and complain about its existence. I promise now that my grown man hand has been slapped with a penalty by the play ground police I won't insult another member again. Thanks for all the info and entertainment you provide me SVTperformance!!! :banana:

I'm glad you found the rules and hopefully actually read them. Maybe you can follow them now!??! :read: :idea:

boosted281

Established Member
Chris! and Everesence my sincerest apologies. I will not apologize for standing up for my side even if its unpopular but for insulting you I will. My comments may be immatue but so is all the "less of a man" garbage for not shifting gears. If I don't like a topic ie: all this ZL1 crap I don't open the thread but I guess some guys can't resist so I'll stand by quietly. I have been a member for along time and have seen a lot of bullying on this site and its obvious who is in the "circle" and who isn't. I have been reprimanded for my comments and now know the rules. I won't be and issue again.

thePill

Camaro5's Most Wanted
Established Member
You have to develop thick skin here, "The Mustang Source" is to the History Channel as SVTP is to the movie Fight Club.

If you are the SVTP member that was displeased about an infraction and voiced it on Facebook... I respect that...

I myself, am always on the brink of a ban here on SVTP and if you had the balls to get banned, insulted someone right out the gate and seek or have knowledge... and you DO own a Mustang.... You will eventually find a home here...

Devious_Snake

PSR Major!
Established Member
Its really simple...."respect peoples opinions and if you want to disagree do it in a adult and mature manner"

If you an auto in the shelby so bad, buy one and install it. Ford might offer one in the future but it doesnt currently, get over it. I for one am not afraid to voice my opinion or call someone out if they are talking out of the arse. However, offering a dissenting opinion is ok, but why does it have to come down to insulting someone? and yea like others have said, get thicker skin. Its only the internet, noone is trying to bully you here...at least im not. It could be worse, this could be camaro5 where noone gets to say anything other than " I love camaro nuts on my face"

be easy, all is well here....its not always rays and sunshine, sometimes we have fun ribbing each other :beer:

TheAntidote

I never imagined if a guy was tired of reading about a particular topic why he would open that thread and complain about its existence.
Makes sense to me. If more people would just use common sense like this, these fights would not occur. Don't like a topic, don't read it.....duh.

Users who are viewing this thread