Please Beware and Cautious

mattmynhier

Established Member
You got me CB. But, it's infuriating to see they haven't taken action on the other counterfeit ones. Like I said earlier, people like my dad would never know the difference. That's what's disheartening.

lmurtha1

Name Taker
Established Member
You should not of opened the case with EBay if you have EBay linked to PayPal. PayPal will quickly reimburse you especially with any documentation and not make you destroy anything. EBay's policy is a joke, leave negative feedback only and PayPal will take care of it as long as that is what you used.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

blk02edge

Established Member
You should not of opened the case with EBay if you have EBay linked to PayPal. PayPal will quickly reimburse you especially with any documentation and not make you destroy anything. EBay's policy is a joke, leave negative feedback only and PayPal will take care of it as long as that is what you used.

Sure but I think OP wanted the guy reprimanded rather than just have his money back..
hopefully Ebay is just slow at pulling down his other ad. I also have a set of cobra mats, better go make sure they're real!

mattmynhier

Established Member
You paid 275 for car mats?

I did. And paid a little more for real ones...

Sure but I think OP wanted the guy reprimanded rather than just have his money back..
hopefully Ebay is just slow at pulling down his other ad. I also have a set of cobra mats, better go make sure they're real!

Thank you. That is exactly why i went through all the trouble. Was hoping it would stop him from doing it to others.

lmurtha1

Name Taker
Established Member
I did. And paid a little more for real ones...

Thank you. That is exactly why i went through all the trouble. Was hoping it would stop him from doing it to others.

Ok true true. Scumbag has sold a lot it looks so EBay is prob hesitant to do anything serious. The internet sales is the biggest blessing and curse imaginable these days.

mattmynhier

Established Member
I don't really know why eBay would be hesitant. It's not like there is another platform for him to sell. Ebay is literally the only real avenue for him to sell and setup auctions on. He needs them more than they need him. But, you are probably right. They just don't want to rock the boat, I imagine.

Steve@TF

Authorized Vendor
Authorized Vendor
Premium Member
damn and i bought authentic cobra (gt500) Lloyds floor mats from LMR for $50 for a full set lol.

but $300 for fake stuff. that sucks! that guy must be making $250 in profit per set!

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
Thanks for sharing. That guy has been on ebay for many years and I have bought from him. I believe he sales outside ebay too. 90% sure I have meet and talked to him. I will bring this up if I see him.

Users who are viewing this thread