Please help! No fuel pressure

valliv

Established Member
Hey guys. I was driving my car and everything was good to go. Went into a store came out after 15 min. Started her up and it surged and died. Tried starting it and nothing so I thought it was the fpsm. Got a new one and it wasn't it. When I turn the ignition I hear the boost a pump and fuel pumps prime. I checked the valve on the passenger fuel rail to see if it was getting fuel and nothing came out. Please help me on checking what else it could be. I have searched a lot and am getting worried now!

Blueline

Established Member
If the pumps are priming you should be getting fuel at the rail. Blocked fuel filter or something came loose in the tank,

brian97cobra

The Infractionator
Established Member
Hey guys. I was driving my car and everything was good to go. Went into a store came out after 15 min. Started her up and it surged and died. Tried starting it and nothing so I thought it was the fpsm. Got a new one and it wasn't it. When I turn the ignition I hear the boost a pump and fuel pumps prime. I checked the valve on the passenger fuel rail to see if it was getting fuel and nothing came out. Please help me on checking what else it could be. I have searched a lot and am getting worried now!

first off you need to get a fuel gauge on that rail and see what kinda pressure you have. not a guess

next if you have no fuel pressure you need to check your inerta switch make sure it did not get tripped.

then check fuel pump relays and fuses

if all of those test good then go to the back of the tank and make sure you have power at the connector if you do then you know its time to drop the tank and have a look around inside the tank and probaby replace the fuel pumps if all looks good there.

*Jay*

Tweeker by trade
Established Member
Premium Member
first off you need to get a fuel gauge on that rail and see what kinda pressure you have. not a guess

next if you have no fuel pressure you need to check your inerta switch make sure it did not get tripped.

then check fuel pump relays and fuses

if all of those test good then go to the back of the tank and make sure you have power at the connector if you do then you know its time to drop the tank and have a look around inside the tank and probaby replace the fuel pumps if all looks good there.

Do you have a PPRV delete installed??? You also may have popped a line but you wont know until you drop the tank.

Blueline

Established Member
If he's hearing the pumps prime then the pumps are working, that rules out electrical... Unless I'm missing something.

valliv

Established Member
Thanks guys for the input. Yes i have gas lol. Altho that would make me feel like a dumbass if that was it! I am guessing its the PPRV delete that was put in. I know the kit comes with shitty clamps and one prob popped off or something. Will be dropping the tank friday. I will post up what it was so if someone else is searching this they can see what it was. Thanks again all.

desert_gypsy

Headbutting the horizon
Established Member
Line popped off in the tank. I fought my PPRV delete for months before i just replaced the whole system with a return style. Make sure you get the little $15 FRPS saver disc from Kenne Bell to keep your FRPS alive with that mod. Good luck with fix.

Users who are viewing this thread