03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
16166025-6BB8-4528-BD8C-354585580AAE.png
I don’t do anything on this phone but text, call and visit this site. Again

lOOKnGO

Keep'um smiling
Established Member
I'm in for an SVTP go find me thread for you and a new phone! $50 spot when it starts!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
So why do I keep getting the "Adblocker detected" (see screenshot pic below) message even AFTER AdBlock is turned off? I have refreshed and restarted a few times. Plus you can clearly see the ads are coming through just fine. Browser is latest Firefox.

WTH????????????????????????????

adblocker.jpg

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
So why do I keep getting the "Adblocker detected" (see screenshot pic below) message even AFTER AdBlock is turned off? I have refreshed and restarted a few times. Plus you can clearly see the ads are coming through just fine. Browser is latest Firefox.

WTH????????????????????????????

View attachment 1488305

I'll have to look into that. Can you close the notice?

Mojo88

"Hammer" Time
Established Member
I'll have to look into that. Can you close the notice?

Yes, I can close the notice. And I just cleared all history and saved logins and refreshed everything, but no joy. Still showing me the message. And I also checked all of my other add-ons to make sure no other blockers running, but AdBlocker is the only one. Interesting...............

Thanks

SID297

OWNER/ADMIN
Administrator
Yes, I can close the notice. And I just cleared all history and saved logins and refreshed everything, but no joy. Still showing me the message. And I also checked all of my other add-ons to make sure no other blockers running, but AdBlocker is the only one. Interesting...............

Thanks

The add-on might need to be updated.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
When on mobile (Chrome), I continuously have a video icon at the top of my screen (notification bar). Now today, I could hear an ad played ng on the page I was on.
Wtf is going on with SVTP.

RobertR73

Established Member
I accidentally posted a for sale ad for my dual AeroForce gauges and dual pillar pod in the Terminator Talk section. A couple of guys let me know that I should have been in the Market place instead. I do not know how to delete the ad nor how to find the Market place. With the proper direction, I will delete the ad and go to the Market place to post my ad. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

03cobra#694

Good Guy
Super Moderator
I accidentally posted a for sale ad for my dual AeroForce gauges and dual pillar pod in the Terminator Talk section. A couple of guys let me know that I should have been in the Market place instead. I do not know how to delete the ad nor how to find the Market place. With the proper direction, I will delete the ad and go to the Market place to post my ad. Thanks in advance.

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com
This isn’t actually what this section is for, but since y’all are here. You can’t delete or move stuff. I killed the ad because it was incomplete, but I see y’all knew what y’all missed. Time to try again, you’ll get it.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Had something pop up today that told me I have a virus.
I mean, I feel a bit congested today, but I think it's just allergies.

DSG2003Mach1

Established Member
Premium Member
yep, they've been randomly popping up on my iphone (i use the desktop version from my phone still).

Users who are viewing this thread