Please tell me this is fake news...

Ninjak

Posting from The Shadow's
Established Member
I think we have our winner. The render and that car in the mag look real close to each other. Though I am trying to figure out what happen to the blacked out bumper that was supposed to go across ?

AustinSN

Established Member
Beer Money Bros.
I think we have our winner. The render and that car in the mag look real close to each other. Though I am trying to figure out what happen to the blacked out bumper that was supposed to go across ?
Motortrend didn't pay attention to the video I guess.

It's clear as day in the video from Ford.

Don't play into these 3rd party renderings too much.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
brand new lightning blue metallic gt350r just arrived at a local dealership- msrp $85,185. given that the gt500 would have to be more than that, uh, **** THAT! i know i just paid way more than that for a 2018 Trackhawk, but given what that thing can do it is certainly worth it...for a mustang tho? bwahahahahaha

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
Why do I waste my time.....
beating-head-against-wall-gif-5.gif

tones_RS3

I like members members.
Established Member
Premium Member
brand new lightning blue metallic gt350r just arrived at a local dealership- msrp $85,185. given that the gt500 would have to be more than that, uh, **** THAT! i know i just paid way more than that for a 2018 Trackhawk, but given what that thing can do it is certainly worth it...for a mustang tho? bwahahahahaha
WAIT A MINUTE!!!!
Did I just read that you bought a Trackhawk bro?

PistolWhip

Resident Man Dime
Established Member

@dannydarko11 I don’t get it... Excited? No... Hopeful that the pics weren’t real, maybe. Flush with cash and itching for another toy, another maybe... Interested in thoughts and discussion from the members here, yes... is this not a discussion forum anymore, cause that’s what it was for the first 13 years I was here?

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
@dannydarko11 I don’t get it... Excited? No... Hopeful that the pics weren’t real, maybe. Flush with cash and itching for another toy, another maybe... Interested in thoughts and discussion from the members here, yes... is this not a discussion forum anymore, cause that’s what it was for the first 13 years I was here?
@dannydarko11 brings the popcorn. Just havin' fun dude.

u8jrNUS.gif

Users who are viewing this thread