I Race Pontiacs
Established Member
Premium Member
IMG_0915.jpg

Sent from my iPhone using the svtperformance.com mobile app

dannydarko11

Yeah...no, I know
Established Member
@dannydarko11 brings the popcorn. Just havin' fun dude.

I see you... I got you fam lol

FanCatch2_s8drs5ba.gif

View attachment 1508999

He’s the popcorn man that is responsible for perfect GIF placement during fishing expeditions.

Yessir lol

giphy.gif

Sent from my iPhone using svtperformance.com

@dannydarko11 I don’t get it... Excited? No... Hopeful that the pics weren’t real, maybe. Flush with cash and itching for another toy, another maybe... Interested in thoughts and discussion from the members here, yes... is this not a discussion forum anymore, cause that’s what it was for the first 13 years I was here?

Don't blow it out of proportion lol

ritz5popcorn-02sm.gif

We're ****ing with you fam lmao

DepWraith

Established Member
Why do I waste my time.....

Please, tell me how me pointing out that you were dead wrong about there being a official photo from Ford was wasting your time?

Then you link to an animated video Ford released trying to prove you were right...which clearly only proved you were still wrong and unable to provide any "official" images from Ford other than animations or renderings.

It's ok for everyone else to point out when someone else is wrong but you're the exception?

Again, all I asked for was the "official" photo you said Ford released and now you are trying to throw this back at me because you were wrong?

That's a stand up thing to do.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
Please, tell me how me pointing out that you were dead wrong about there being a official photo from Ford was wasting your time?

Then you link to an animated video Ford released trying to prove you were right...which clearly only proved you were still wrong and unable to provide any "official" images from Ford other than animations or renderings.

It's ok for everyone else to point out when someone else is wrong but you're the exception?

Again, all I asked for was the "official" photo you said Ford released and now you are trying to throw this back at me because you were wrong?

That's a stand up thing to do.

Users who are viewing this thread