Please tell me this is fake news...

Smooth

Well Seasoned
Established Member
This thread reminded me why I don’t venture out of the GT500 forum. Some of you guys are seriously destroying this forum. This is exactly how the previous “big” forums lost all of their valuable members and dropped off the inter webs.... A la modular depot, R.I.P. SVTP....
giphy.gif

DepWraith

Established Member
The image in the link does say "preproduction model". I'm not sure if they would include that literature if it wasn't an actual photo of an actual car?

Just my assumption and I'm not taking sides in this argument.

Sent from my SM-G965U using the svtperformance.com mobile app

Um, because it's an animation and not an actual photograph or video and therefore not the final product.

DepWraith

Established Member
Ain’t that the goddamn truth.

Aren’t you wondering in the least bit why every person in this thread is calling you full of shit? Not even a wee bit?

Easy to prove me wrong, show me and actual PHOTOGRAPH released by FORD.

Just because I proved a couple people wrong and you decide to call names and use foul language doesn't suddenly make you right.

If you can't post up the "official photograph" from FORD, then I'm right and you're still wrong.

Tob

Salut!
Super Moderator
The point went over your head. Go back and look again, comprehension in hand. I was making the point that the bumper beam goes across and over the grille unlike the recent blue render that shows just a large, open grille. Hence linking what Ford had supplied to the media, OFFICIALLY.

The only thing you proved is how right everyone has been about you.

Zemedici

Established Member
Easy to prove me wrong, show me and actual PHOTOGRAPH released by FORD.

Just because I proved a couple people wrong and you decide to call names and use foul language doesn't suddenly make you right.

If you can't post up the "official photograph" from FORD, then I'm right and you're still wrong.

See below. Should you need more lessons, the next ones will not be free, @Tob is going to start charging for taking you to school. You just keep on coming back for dat ass whooping.

And does my foul language offend you, ya Nancy?

Again, i said you can call it whatever you want, but it’s official media, from Ford.

Soooooo......

The point went over your head. Go back and look again, comprehension in hand. I was making the point that the bumper beam goes across and over the grille unlike the recent blue render that shows just a large, open grille. Hence linking what Ford had supplied to the media, OFFICIALLY.

DepWraith

Established Member

So you were making a point that in the official rendering (not photo) that the bumper beam goes across and over the grille unlike the unofficial blue rendering?

Got it, but what you said was that it was different from the official photo was released by Ford.

I then replied that there HAS NOT been an official PHOTO released by Ford yet.

Again, no matter how you guys try to spin it, there isn't an official photo by Ford and that's what I've been saying the ENTIRE CONVERSATION.

Zeemedici...your offensive language doesn't offend me, it merely shows your maturity level and that you had to resort to something other than facts to make yourself feel better about being wrong (which you still are).

nickf2005

Established Member
Um, because it's an animation and not an actual photograph or video and therefore not the final product.
Just because it's not a final product doesn't mean that can't be a photo of a prototype car. Possibly with computer enhancement.

The way I see it, if it was an animation or CGI, the wording would have had "rendering", or something similar, in it and not "pre-production".

Again, I don't care either way, just my perspective.

DepWraith

Established Member
Just because it's not a final product doesn't mean that can't be a photo of a prototype car. Possibly with computer enhancement.

The way I see it, if it was an animation or CGI, the wording would have had "rendering", or something similar, in it and not "pre-production".

Again, I don't care either way, just my perspective.

Both the video and picture are CGI/Renderings and not video/photographs, this isn't a secret and not sure why a few here are confused about it.

DepWraith

Established Member
Okay, laugh at me because you don't know the difference between a rendering and a photo...like I will lose sleep over it?

Of course not ONE of you has been able to provide an actual photograph released by Ford, despite your instance that I'm wrong and you're right.

So easy to prove me wrong by posting an actual photograph, yet you haven't.

Other people are reading this as well, but not commenting for fear of being the target of your immature jokes, but rest assured they realize that you're still wrong...don't fool yourselves.

Gr8fulmtnbiker

Established Member
how about we wait until the car is actually revealed and then we will all see who was right and who was wrong...THAT will be a lot of fun! all anyone can do right now is agree to disagree, agree to agree, or disagree to agree...shy of that, beating the **** out of a dead horse is a waste of time and energy. poor horsey.

Zemedici

Established Member
Okay, laugh at me because you don't know the difference between a rendering and a photo...like I will lose sleep over it?

Of course not ONE of you has been able to provide an actual photograph released by Ford, despite your instance that I'm wrong and you're right.

So easy to prove me wrong by posting an actual photograph, yet you haven't.

Other people are reading this as well, but not commenting for fear of being the target of your immature jokes, but rest assured they realize that you're still wrong...don't fool yourselves.

Whatever helps you sleep at night punkin.

I’m not wrong about shit, it’s an official media release by ford.

Again, refuting that point would make you an idiot.

You’re the one stuck on the fact it’s not a photo.

It’s media. Same shit we’ve all called it.

And for someone touting reading comprehension, then you misspell a username, that is on your screen the same time you’re typing out the response....

Yeah.....

Zemedici

Established Member
I know I misspelled it, lol.

I never once said it wasn't official media...the debate was about an official PHOTO.

You're still wrong.

Whatever you say hotshot.

Again, there’s 200 people in this thread calling YOU wrong, but only you calling @Tob and I wrong.....

Shouldn’t you be outside yelling at the sky or some shit?

I’m bored with you.

Cobra Jet 429

Hot Rod Lincoln
Established Member
Ford's "render" of the GT350 was dead nuts for how the car ended up looking. Why the hell would they change it? Why would a company whos banking on the car being a success change the design? The MT render is MILES off. We've already seen the damn car with nothing but stick on camo. If you think that the design will change, you lack a fundamental understanding of how vehicle/product launches work.

Users who are viewing this thread