Please Vote for my brother Mark's ridiculously fun to drive 911

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Please Vote for my brother Mark's ridiculously fun to drive and very cool (IMHO) 3.0L "back date" Porcshe 911!!

This car completely caught me off guard, just how nimble, light, stable and quick it was. What a freaking blast it was hammering this thing through the twisty back roads!

50 Years of 911

Gray_Ghost

Established Member
Voted just because I love classic 911s. Especially "drivers". But that gray deck lid has to go.

DaleM

ATACMS changing the game!
Established Member
SVTP OG 4 Life
Please Vote for my brother Mark's ridiculously fun to drive and very cool (IMHO) 3.0L "back date" Porcshe 911!!

This car completely caught me off guard, just how nimble, light, stable and quick it was. What a freaking blast it was hammering this thing through the twisty back roads!

50 Years of 911

Voted. Those Germans and their handling cars!

mysterio

Established Member
Voted Jimmy. Even tried to vote twice, but it caught me. :dw:

Those are very cool cars; on the street or on the track, they just perform well.

Jimmysidecarr

Semi user friendly
Established Member
Thanks guys!:rockon::beer:

He may not be able to catch up to that other guy, but it's still a great driver car that actually still looks pretty cool.

So many of these are so pampered it's sad, especially knowing how visceral and raw they are to drive hard! It is extremely satisfying.

Car turned way too nice to just be assigned to wax on wax off show car duty.
I'm proud of my brother because he drives his car all over the place, he specifically built it to be a DRIVER!:rockon:

T-Bolt

Official 'ring tow rig...
Established Member
I don't vote for things on SVTP unless I would vote for them normally. That being said, your brother's car is GORGEOUS and done perfectly. Voted.

Mark Morrissey

Holy cow, I forgot I had a log-in over here. Thanks Jimmy. And thanks to all who voted for me though the post I had on facebook asking for it was meant mostly as a tongue-in-cheek joke but I appreciate it none the less. I really don't have a prayer of winning anything. As Jimmy says, it is a blast to drive. Thank you for the kind comments on my car... especially to the guy who said the gray lid has to go :-D

Though, I'm baffled that this comes from someone whose ID is Gray_Ghost...

Ha! No worries, I get this all the time. Mostly its: "Hey Morrissey. When are you going to decide on a color and get the primer off that thing?"

I also had a blast driving my brothers Cobra when I was in Houston visiting a few years back. Holy schmit that thing is fast.

Happy motoring.
Warm regards, Mark

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread