police at it again

Satyr

Established Member
Seeing as how he almost killed the cop at the beginning of the video, I am fine with it.
I can see the point of the argument, though...

svtcop

Pain Don't Hurt
Established Member
I would say he is lucky that he didn't get bullets in him after that little stunt. Not trying to armchair QB the chase but when you deploy spikes it is ideal to have some type of barrier between you and the suspect. That is why those spikes come with a very long string to safely deploy and remove quickly.

Deadly force would have been justified at the time of him swerving at the Officer.

Guess those guys were only human after all. :shrug:

canadianbullitt

Established Member
I would say he is lucky that he didn't get bullets in him after that little stunt. Not trying to armchair QB the chase but when you deploy spikes it is ideal to have some type of barrier between you and the suspect. That is why those spikes come with a very long string to safely deploy and remove quickly.

Deadly force would have been justified at the time of him swerving at the Officer.

When would this deadly force have been used? While he was laying unconcious on the dirt?
Haha give me a break

Lloyd Xmas

*The Office* Junkie
Established Member
OP, I certainly think the title of your thread sux....svtcop i will agree that we/they are human... I am sure most of you would probably do the same thing if the suspect did that to one of family members...actually I think that most would not show any restraint..

Last edited:

RealQuick

Established Member
OP, I certainly think the title of your thread sux....svtcop i will agree that we/they are human... I am sure most of you would probably do the same thing if the suspect did that to one of family members...actually I think that most would not show any restraint..

The cops should have charges brought against them... because if someone without a badge did that after a family or friend was almost hit, they'd be arrested.

z06_23_45

Established Member
Seeing as how he almost killed the cop at the beginning of the video, I am fine with it.
I can see the point of the argument, though...

F that arsehole, wish they'd of killed him and save us the effort.

yeah i say whoop his ass to but whats the point if he's thrown from the car and not moving?

Its clear to me they were just trying to give the guy CPR...

haha. CPR is right. Thats all i saw in the vid.

:whine:Bad guy got ass beat.

:rollseyes

CPR and I think they had the paddles out there trying to revive him. Dont break the law or try to run over Police Officers and ya probably wont get beat on......

I agree. We see a lot of videos where cops are being called punks and blah blah, but in this video I believe them to be justified in their actions.
When a guy blatantly goes after one of their own, he deserves a little "CPR" ;-)

mustangfreak123

Established Member
That happened about 20 minutes from my house and has caused some heated debates around here lately. The chase went on for almost 25 minutes, they just show the ending in the Youtube clip. I can understand the officer's frustration, but I do not think that it was right that they all beat the hell out of an unconcious man and then quickly run and turn the camera off.

*EDIT* They do not show the officer running to turn off the camera in that clip and they edited out the pit manuever that caused the van to flip for some reason...:shrug:

Last edited:

MustangGuyo246

1997 pacific green Cobra
Established Member
Personally I think NO ONE is just in doing that.. Yeah the guys tried to hit the cop in his car n what not, but 2 wrong don't make a right ! Cops have a reputation to uphold and a level of standards to set as a law enforcer ! Would it be ok if one of "US", a normal joe, were to act out on someone else like that ?! No ! They would punish us and arrest us.. We'd get a penalty.. So it's ok for one of "THEM", a person in a position of power, to act out in such a manner ?! I THINK NOT ! Don't feel sorry for the guy getting beat.. Don't stick up for the guys in blue.. Stand up for what's "right".. The guy in the car obviously wasn't right in doing what he did.. But the cops are "cops" for a reason.. They have to "set an example".. That's my .2 !

1sweetazzGT500

Established Member
Unfortunately getting shot at,attempted run over,etc... are part of the job.Don't become a cop if you cant handle that shit.Beating up the person who tryed to do that Shit to you is NOT PART OF THE JOB.If you CAN'T HANDLE THAT THAN ****IN QUIT.PERIOD.

Users who are viewing this thread