Police Pull Guns On Afro-Latino Army Officer In Traffic Stop

Tezz500

Reeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!
Established Member
Honest question, how does one both keep their hands outside the vehicle and also take off their seat belt and exit the vehicle.

Maybe its just one portion of a video. Confusing as hell having two people yelling different commands.
Stop asking questions and follow orders trouble maker!

shurur

Established Member
Unfortunately there is a ruling.."No magic words" where cops don't even have to say that you are under arrest or what for.

Usually they "arrest" first then call police attorney to decide what excuse to use.

The LEOs must be so proud...quite the performance on their part.

98 svt

Established Member
Premium Member
Afro-Latino?
Did I miss the part with the guy with an afro?
Big Boi Hair GIF by Outkast

Tezz500

Established Member
Afro-Latino?
Did I miss the part with the guy with an afro?
Big Boi Hair GIF by Outkast

In all seriousness I think Afro-Latino is probably like Dominicans for example.

Dark enough to get dragged out of his car for not stopping 100yds earlier than deputy friendly would have liked is all that matters though.

Tezz500

Established Member
Unfortunately there is a ruling.."No magic words" where cops don't even have to say that you are under arrest or what for.

Usually they "arrest" first then call police attorney to decide what excuse to use.

The LEOs must be so proud...quite the performance on their part.

Honestly the best course of action is just to Stfu and not respond to them at all.

Lawyer the **** up. PERIOD.

shurur

Established Member
Honestly the best course of action is just to Stfu and not respond to them at all.

Lawyer the **** up. PERIOD.
Asserting your 5th amendment rights by implying or actually stating is not enough....I know this from experience.

The problem is the "justice system" always sides with the police and their decisions at the scene....so much for LE's excuse that they just arrest folks and leave it up to the prosecutor. LEOs, Judges and Prosecutors have a close working relationship, that is incestuous...and they spread the culpability and cloak their malice amongst each other.

Defendants lose their wealth, even when they "win." The Justice System knows this and just tries to out-spend defendants with virtually unlimited tax payer dollars.

Until Defendants who are found not-guilty are restored financially out of the Prosecutor's budget, there will never be any justice for Defendants with the "courage of their own convictions".....what a play on words.

ASIDE:
As per SCOTUS, "I am asserting my 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th amendment rights at this time." is the only statement LE is obligated to recognize...
THE JUSTICE SYSTEM CORRUPTION GOES ALL THE UP-DOWN TO SCOTUS.!!

ASIDE ASIDE:
Sorry to all for sounding confrontational to everyone, but I am forever angry about what was done to me and angry for everyone else too.

Last edited:

Tezz500

Established Member
Asserting your 5th amendment rights by implying or actually stating is not enough....I know this from experience.

The problem is the "justice system" always sides with the police and their decisions at the scene....so much for LE's excuse that they just arrest folks and leave it up to the prosecutor. LEOs, Judges and Prosecutors have a close working relationship, that is incestuous...and they spread the culpability and cloak their malice amongst each other.

Defendants lose their wealth, even when they "win." The Justice System knows this and just tries to out-spend defendants with virtually unlimited tax payer dollars.

Until Defendants who are found not-guilty are restored financially out of the Prosecutor's budget, there will never be any justice for Defendants with the "courage of their own convictions".....what a play on words.

ASIDE:
As per SCOTUS, "I am asserting my 4th, 5th, 6th and 14th amendment rights at this time." is the only statement LE is obligated to recognize...
THE JUSTICE SYSTEM CORRUPTION GOES ALL THE UP-DOWN TO SCOTUS.!!

ASIDE ASIDE:
Sorry to all for sounding confrontational to everyone, but I am forever angry about what was done to me and angry for everyone else too.
I disagree.

I dont agree with arguing with Cops. They're too stupid to know the very laws they enforce.

Best to keep it short, Don't answer questions, Don't hold Court on the street, Don't give them a reason or "Evidence" to charge you with something that will stick.

Just Yes/No, "I dont have any answers for your questions" and let them drive off infuriated they couldn't use that Verbal Judo bullshit to ass **** the constitution.

My favorite interaction with a Cop was in Maryland, a State Boy.

illegal stop. Claimed I rolled through a stop sign. Video evidence to prove its false.

Anyway, Im Club at the time so I get it... 6 officers, Im being 100% polite, hes going on and on about how he's a motorcycle guy... loves to ride, used to ride for "the force." Asks my name, where Im going like were drinking buddies now...

Me: "Listen man, My name's Muffin, and I dunno nuffin.."
Him: " OK MUFFIN! LICENSE AND REGISTRATION!!" Screaming at the top of his lungs while Im laughing my ass off.

Comes back gives me a written "Warning" for a stop sign I didnt run... then storms back to his squad car..

As he's walking back..

Me: "You sure you don't wanna give me a ticket so we can watch the video together in court?"

gtfoh-go-away.gif

Users who are viewing this thread