Police Shoot Baby Deer in Oakland For No Reason

cobraman302

Established Member
I am a deer hunter....and I wont even watch that video. People like this are ruthless and are IMO worthless individuals. Maybe they should hide behind a rock and let me play tag with a rifle....unbelieveable. Absolutely no excuse, period.

04SVTF

Established Member
What lead to this deer shooting? anyone?

What you cant see in the vid is Bambi is packin heat and strung out from a 4 day coke binge. The Piglet felt he was in danger and took what he thought was appropriate action.

Black Sex

Established Member
WOW....the way these bumbass's shoot they should change the phrase "to protect and serve" to " I will try to protect" pathetic display of shooting from the "police" That should have been a one shot if it was nessecary to kill the deer. What happened to animal control comeing to pick the animal up and taking it out of town if it was in harms way. These cop storys lately are making me sick. Shooting crated dogs, now this deer. WTF is wrong with people? What if I go out in my backyard and shoot a deer tonight. I bet I go to jail, but I would get the job done in one shot. Wait till PETA sees this.

MAD SVT

The guy with the Thing.
Established Member
Really sad.. Especially considering they were standing 10ft away and didnt even do it with one shot.. but repeatedly shooting it.

Waste of a Life.

Slo3kgtVtr

Established Member
I am a deer hunter....and I wont even watch that video. People like this are ruthless and are IMO worthless individuals. Maybe they should hide behind a rock and let me play tag with a rifle....unbelieveable. Absolutely no excuse, period.

I'm a deer hunter also and it was disturbing to see it suffer scared. I believe in humane killing when possible. When we go into the woods, we are hunting with very powerful rifles (at least a 30.06 or in my case a 300 mag) so anything we hit solid dies right away. I had 1 run on me and I hurried after it to stop the suffering. I hate watching anything in pain.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
Not gonna waste my time with the vid, have no time for crap like that.

Oakland is one of the shitholes of California, not surprising.

bmoseley

who farted?
Established Member
man he cant shoot at all an why could they not just take the deer off an not shoot it, lol an on a side note man i bet he had ever G in the hood on there knee with thos shot good to see no one came out an shot him lol

bright blue

Established Member
#1) Poor display of marksmanship. I could have had that deer put down in less than 10 seconds with my Bear Compound bow.

#2) That was a poor display of human nature. Seriously, the deer was cornered, he/she could have easily been caught, or shot with a tranquilizer, then moved to another area. It was a fawn, but old enough to survive on its own.

#3) The cops that shot the deer should have to report on why the deer had to be shot. I mean, if there was no other way, then yeah, but I'd bet money the cops didn't even know what that creature was.

#4) The piece of deer jerky that I was chewing on when I watched that video was still delicious. :)

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Like always, we only get the footage/story that is the interesting part but no actual details of what happened up to the point of the video on YouTube. I'll save my opinions until there are more facts/information about the incident. I can go shoot a video of an innocent act and only show a certain part of it that is perceived as something different.

Black Sex

Established Member
Like always, we only get the footage/story that is the interesting part but no actual details of what happened up to the point of the video on YouTube. I'll save my opinions until there are more facts/information about the incident. I can go shoot a video of an innocent act and only show a certain part of it that is perceived as something different.

It's not so much of the killing of the deer that gets me. Its the fact that them worthless ****s had to shoot it like 7 times from damn near point blank and still couldnt put it down. Those are the type of cops I want protecting me. Time to go back to the range. My wife is better with a pistol than they are.

It was Oakland and it had brown skin............duh

:lol::lol:

WireEater

Dumpster Baby
Established Member
Its the fact that them worthless ****s had to shoot it like 7 times from damn near point blank and still couldnt put it down. Those are the type of cops I want protecting me. Time to go back to the range. My wife is better with a pistol than they are.

:lol::lol:

In Oakland I would consider this a good thing, population control.

soccerman002

99 SVT Cobra
Established Member
man he cant shoot at all an why could they not just take the deer off an not shoot it, lol an on a side note man i bet he had ever G in the hood on there knee with thos shot good to see no one came out an shot him lol

I had to read this twice, very slowly, to understand what you were trying to say.

Users who are viewing this thread